Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad_

Death, Love, God, Consciousness

4 posts in this topic

Yesterday I ate 5 grams of dried mushrooms. I didn't eat  so much mushrooms before. It was my 13th trip, but I had new profound insights! 

After about 45 minutes my body started trembling, i was feeling fever and cold at the same time.  Couple minutes later I stopped feeling my body at all. It was so scary and i realized I was dying. At the fist time I tried to struggle with it, than I just let go all of my resistance. Something happened  and there was no fear, only love, but not a human love it was  something indescribable, powerful , Good, amazing. I was crying, I didn't  expect Love to be that way. I'd thought that I knew what is Love, but I was wrong. You can't describe it, you can't explain it, but you can FEEL IT. 

I got up and left my room. In another room my friend was tripping too I told him about my death and about Love. He was crying too, he understood what i was telling him. Than something happened. I can't tell exactly what, but it was feeling like I woke up from a very deep sleep, but it wasn't really me. It was God. I was in the God mode. I realized that i had been sleeping all my life, but at the same time I wasn't even born.  My ego (Vlad) and his personal story was only Imagination. My parents, friends, other people never existed.  I was never born, i didn't go to school, I didn't go to college. I imagined that.  Imagination="Rea"l life. There is only Me (The Self) who is "exist". There is no past there is no future, only here and now. My country (Ukraine) doesn't exist as well as the other countries. Everything  is imagination. It imagining itself through different forms. It (the true self) is formless and nothing.  It can't be understood or told. It's only possible to become directly conscious of it.

I was feeling Samadhi there was no difference between me and the empty bottle of water laying on the floor. Only Me. The self. We are one. Anything is everything, nothing is something and vice versa. 

Leo (who doesn't exist) whom I've been watching so long was right. I verified a lot he said. I told myself how to woke up. I AM writing this and I AM reading this. At the same time this post was never written and  was never read.  

I love you, because you=I. 

I knew when the trip is over I'll be asleep again.

Now I'm sleeping. 

I do not disqualify your experience Vlad, I too had this experience. However, for the sake of being open minded and considering everything. 

Have you noticed how people also have "delusions" ? Even though from their POV what they experience is very real, because it is what they are conscious of directly. Yet, even the people here would not accept for example a schizophrenics  "delusions" as truth. 

Now QUESTION IS : What decides which direct-experiences are "true" and which are "delusions" ? 

Edited by WHO IS

2 hours ago, WHO IS said:

I do not disqualify your experience Vlad, I too had this experience. However, for the sake of being open minded and considering everything. 

Have you noticed how people also have "delusions" ? Even though from their POV what they experience is very real, because it is what they are conscious of directly. Yet, even the people here would not accept for example a schizophrenics  "delusions" as truth. 

Now QUESTION IS : What decides which direct-experiences are "true" and which are "delusions" ? 

Everyone is experiencing the truth for them, just different levels. Makes sense if you think about it.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius