Lyubov

I really hope to support myself one day with my media and art

5 posts in this topic

I've always had a passion since middle school with making films and digital art. It's evolved over time and today it's in twitch streaming, youtube and instagram content. I've always just enjoyed these platforms and making content for them and some of my stuff has been well received and gotten decent traffic (photos) but I've never made any money off of it. I'm planning on focusing on changing this. I'd like to be able to make content and have it bring some income in. I know making this reality is no secret. It's consistency and really being fluid and open to creativity and will to adapt when needed and accept when something isn't received even if you feel it was great stuff. Even if I never make it off the ground as a business and it's kept mainly as a hobby I'm still hoping I can share my photography and video content with the world (travel videos). 

Good luck to you in your endeavors!

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

31 minutes ago, Ananta said:

Good luck to you in your endeavors!

Thank you! :)

@Lyubov Work 110% to FIND somewhere the art you make is needed, where people pay for it. Do you know where that is? Then go for that. Hope is good, action is greater. :) 

Maybe you can sell music videos on Fiverr, just an example. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!