Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BipolarGrowth

The Mechanics of Creative Imagination

4 posts in this topic

Leo has been talking about our ability to dream things up in this reality or essentially manifest things into existence. I might not be doing his views justice, but exactly how does one do this? 

I’m assuming most of this collective dreaming is under subconscious control. I’ve accidentally done things within this “dream” that seem to go against the crude laws of physics that scientists understand, but it was a complete accident. Has anyone here actually altered this dream/Maya intentionally? 

How exactly does this process work? Can we practice to become skillful at altering this dream state? Maybe Jesus walked on water, but how in the hell do we come to perform such feats? Meditation, fasting, prayer, psychedelics, yoga - what has worked for you if something has worked? 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

20 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I’ve accidentally done things within this “dream” that seem to go against the crude laws of physics that scientists understand, but it was a complete accident.

If you have done it, how was it an accident? 

It is possible to alter "the dream" with a combination of different techniques. The technique that gave me the best results is contemplation through writing. 

There are no mechanics, and that is precisely how it works. Attached to thoughts, this seems to be problematic. Thought demands a how, to proceed in creating. Mechanics & causation are actually just beliefs. Unattached, there is no self, no problem, and only creation creating. Thought is also so sneaky, that it’ll imply there must first be self realization, or realization of no self, to then begin to create. But that is what is created. It’s more who we are, than what we do. But it’s very much what we do, which is who we are. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@BipolarGrowth

20 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Leo has been talking about our ability to dream things up in this reality or essentially manifest things into existence. I might not be doing his views justice, but exactly how does one do this? 

I’m assuming most of this collective dreaming is under subconscious control. I’ve accidentally done things within this “dream” that seem to go against the crude laws of physics that scientists understand, but it was a complete accident. Has anyone here actually altered this dream/Maya intentionally? 

How exactly does this process work? Can we practice to become skillful at altering this dream state? Maybe Jesus walked on water, but how in the hell do we come to perform such feats? Meditation, fasting, prayer, psychedelics, yoga - what has worked for you if something has worked? 

Keep a dream journal, and practice lucid dreaming, meditation, and various forms of visualizations. Those are the main skill sets that was used to create many things including this reality.