Norbert Somogyi

Eating twice a day & Intermittent fasting

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

I've been experimenting with a combination of these for the last 2 months or so. I've been eating twice a day (larger meals than I usually would had I been eating 3+ times a day) from noon to 8 pm. I haven't been too strict with it as sometimes I had to readjust the schedule from 10-18 and seldom make it 3 times a day.

What I've experienced is that I lost a couple kgs (75 down to 70), sometimes I have more energy and stamina sometimes a bit less. Fatigue after a meal is nearly gone. I have to eat a lot (oh did I say that I could eat much more at once than before) to get any level of fatigue and haven't had a crippling one since I started.

What are your thoughts? Have any of you experimented with it, what were your results? In your opinion, what eating habits do you think are generally more healthy?

Edited by Norbert Somogyi
typos and grammatical corrections

one meal a day work great for me, tho make sure to have all the nutrients that you need (i start each meal with a power smoothie, see leo's recipe + flax seeds for omega-3, sunflower & pumpkin seeds for amino acids, soaked dates, turmeric powder + a bit of black pepper, fresh ginger). i use water instead of vegetable milk, cuz the taste is the same in the end.

"black pepper contains a compound called piperine, which when combined with turmeric, increases the absorption of curcumin by upto an astonishing 2000%"

i'm a big fan of indian (vegetarian) food, so rice based with vegetables and all sorts of legumes.

also oats (fiber) with walnuts and blueberries/raisins is noice.

I've been on OMAD for over a year now and I highly recommend it. It'll take a while for your body to get used to it but almost everybody who tries OMAD thrives on it. Eating twice a day is also great though.

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

If you are unemployed, or have a non physical job, its fantastic. But I have physical job and go to the gym 4 days a week. There's no human way that I can eat all the macros I need in one meal, my stomach feels like is gonna explode.