Into The Void

SEEKING

7 posts in this topic

Seeking. People who join this forum are seeking. People who take psychedelics are seeking. Joining a religion is seeking. What are "you" seeking? To be closer to God? To try and understand God as a person (contracted energy). Such complications you all find when the answer is so simple; it is literally staring you in the face. Stop the mind games. You cannot know who you are. Only who you are not. Your goal should be interfacing with being instead of trying to interpret being all the time.

Seeking is of the mind. It's funny how what you are not wants to be there to experience it's own absence. Avoid the mind traps where the mind sends you on a wild goose chase searching for something and calls it a path to enlightenment. It is not the truth. It is a story created by the mind about a "path to enlightenment".  The mind is defending itself from annihilation by deceiving you into believing the story is the real thing.

And what of the mind? What is it? A storage receptacle for thoughts? Where is it? Many millenniums ago, we all shared collective consciousness. With civilization came the worship of me or the ego. We thought of ourselves as separate beings and as separate beings we developed this concept of a personal "mind". Collective consciousness fell by the wayside. We now had language to communicate with. Mind was an still is nothing but a concept. You put FAITH in that concept and the Faith becomes a belief system. It's nothing but a placebo mind folks. It does not exist. Your belief in it gives it life. A lifetime of conditioning has turned you into a slave to "your mind". You seek liberation from this oppressive yackety-yack machine in your head. Liberation from a concept?  Don't trust anything "your" mind tells you. It will deceive you so it can survive as a very powerful belief system. Liberation is when you realize that you have nothing to be liberated from.

What if you are falling into the same trap? Have you experienced kundalini awakening? Or an awakening that shifts your perception and sense of self permanently?

In my opinion, you can't choose to stop seeking, that's another mind trap. The seeking will continue until self-realization, kundalini awakening and the death of the ego/I-thought. Changing your beliefs is not enough!

3 hours ago, Into The Void said:

Seeking. People who join this forum are seeking. People who take psychedelics are seeking. Joining a religion is seeking. What are "you" seeking? To be closer to God? To try and understand God as a person (contracted energy). Such complications you all find when the answer is so simple; it is literally staring you in the face. Stop the mind games. You cannot know who you are. Only who you are not. Your goal should be interfacing with being instead of trying to interpret being all the time.

Seeking is of the mind. It's funny how what you are not wants to be there to experience it's own absence. Avoid the mind traps where the mind sends you on a wild goose chase searching for something and calls it a path to enlightenment. It is not the truth. It is a story created by the mind about a "path to enlightenment".  The mind is defending itself from annihilation by deceiving you into believing the story is the real thing.

And what of the mind? What is it? A storage receptacle for thoughts? Where is it? Many millenniums ago, we all shared collective consciousness. With civilization came the worship of me or the ego. We thought of ourselves as separate beings and as separate beings we developed this concept of a personal "mind". Collective consciousness fell by the wayside. We now had language to communicate with. Mind was an still is nothing but a concept. You put FAITH in that concept and the Faith becomes a belief system. It's nothing but a placebo mind folks. It does not exist. Your belief in it gives it life. A lifetime of conditioning has turned you into a slave to "your mind". You seek liberation from this oppressive yackety-yack machine in your head. Liberation from a concept?  Don't trust anything "your" mind tells you. It will deceive you so it can survive as a very powerful belief system. Liberation is when you realize that you have nothing to be liberated from.

? very good description ❤ ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

What is your opinion on watching Netflix? 

What about going on vacation? Or playing the guitar?

What activities fall under the "not seeking" category? 

Edited by Brittany

Many of us, or at least me, are not seeking, I am trying to escape. To escape of the jail of the mind. I hate it and I want to break it. 

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

the jail of the mind. I hate it

The mind hates itself. Or at least , the mind "says" it hates itself. 

BEING includes the mind "saying" that it hates itself.

Cortisol is released when we are unhappy, stressed, negative, resisting, afraid, having painful emotions etc.

BEING is not an escape from cortisol. It includes the cortisol. 

But we are trying to escape the cortisol release.

We are trying to break the mind to can breathe, maybe it's not hate, is claustrophobia. The mind is a wall that separates us from the reality. Let's see how is the reality, I had only glimpses. One thing is sure, the words, the mind, have not worth at all. Is grey and dead