Preety_India

Spirituality,Religion,Existential Crisis,Supernatural,Mysticism,Morality,Consciousne

216 posts in this topic

Randomness is a problem. 

It's devilish. Random energy is destructive. But randomness is available all the time. Because that's how it was meant to be. 

I think the material life is a Projection of the spiritual life 

If the cup is empty, there is no power to seek energy from. No source. Only randomness. 

When the cup is full, it's running. 

Only a full cup can be a source. 

When the cup is empty and randomness becomes the source of your spiritual energy, chaos ensues... 

Like they say that an empty mind is a devil's workshop. 

An empty cup cannot create spiritual energy necessary for a peaceful life.. You can't build an inner spiritual fortress with an empty cup. 

The devil takes over when the cup is empty. 

The soul has to feed on something. What is that food. 

In the absence of a filled up, that is when the cup is empty, the soul will desperately look for something to latch on to, to feed on to, usually randomness and thus the soul is corrupted and controlled by forces of randomness.. 

But if the cup is full with good things, with spiritually strong things, then the soul will feed from this cup and not randomness and so the forces of chaos cannot impact the soul. 

Like Paul said to Corinthians that without love your wisdom is failed. It's no achievement. 

Fill the cup with the holy spirit. 

A good practical metaphor to understand this via a metaphorical analogy is this... Consider the problem of distraction. 

If you feel strong, then you don't get distracted. 

If you feel abstract and carried away, you get distracted easily and this distraction means that you can't get useful things done. 

But when you remove this distraction from life, then you can focus on useful things and get good things done. 

4d3stb.jpg

4d3qhu.jpg

4d3szf.jpg

4d3sr2.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Part 1

4d3soy.jpg

4d3so3.jpg

4d3sml.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Part 2

@Preety_India Loved the text about Chaos forces. I think Randomness is also good, allows us infinite ways of change, if we are brave to choose a direction with purpose. But purpose without love, like you said, is only misery. Condense your chaos, and be strong. 

I hate science 

I hate the elitist attitude of scientists. 

To me science in this world is equivalent to elitism

Using science as an ego tool. Just to fulfill the ego. 

So if something is scientific it's automatically true 

But what about things that are beyond science. 

Those things science cannot explain 

Scientists disregard anything that cannot be explained because it bruises their scientific ego. 

The yes men mentality of this world 

That selfish fan boy circle jerking slavish mentality to filthy science rich elite community

Science is for weak minded people

I don't like how the atheist community uses science as an authority over the world, authority over the universe. 

Science is first of all just a tool out of many. It does not reveal the complete truth. 

And it can never be an authority. It is only a currency. 

It is only a property. 

Science is a narrow prism, a narrow tool. It's not the end of everything, the way its treated in this world. 

Propagandists masquerading as neuroscientists and atheists and scientific elite

If you're successful whatever comes out of your mouth is the truth.. But if you are poor no....

There is a cross between science and spirituality. 

Well spirituality doesn't conform to science and that's the problem. And science cannot explain it. 

Great is the one who is in search of the truth and not the one who worships a tool.. 

Paul said to Corinthians

. If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. ... If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,but have not love, I gain nothing.

"If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing."

Chapter 13

I almost cried when I first came upon this verse while listening to MacArthur. The Bible has so much truth. That's True Christianity. True Christianity is about love and living in brotherhood. Like Jesus said. What did they make of Christianity today. They turned it into a silly penny called prosperity gospel preached by the likes of false teachers like Osteen

Some people have arguments only to own the other person in the course of discourse and not to actually get to the truth. 

Man's search for truth and meaning continues. But who are those men, what are their qualities? 

Edited by Preety_India

Part 2

Part 3

I went down the rabbit hole but it wasn't in vain 

4d4ugw.jpg

Sometimes I wonder why these people are so popular. 

But then why am I so bothered by it 

It's the fake preaching the fake. Shouldn't be a worry. 

The incorruptible cannot be corrupted 

The corruptible and the contemptible deserve to perish anyway. 

Edited by Preety_India

At least I've always been true to myself. 

Now I understand the importance of sarcasm, irony, nihilism, satire, mockery, parody, derision. 

How can you not? 

These things affect me personally. They affect my core. The fact that morality is dying. 

I see the immorality preachers everywhere. I see daily violence around the world. I see propagandists. I see politicization of issues and governments turning into mockery. I see people worshipping fake values. I see hate and division. I see falsehood and fakery masqueraded as truth. I see toxicity being celebrated as attractive. 

I see selfishness and agenda and lack of love, consideration and empathy. 

So I have decided to become a hermit. 

I have decided to stay away from this toxicity, looking at it from far, watching the drama and criticising it but no longer letting it impact me or getting provoked by the provocateur. 

I have decided to be a spectator of the magnificent decline of the world, an observer of reality rather than a participant 

4d5dxk.jpg

I have realized that whatever my senses see or create (because you create something or consume something), either it will be a source of love or a source of chaos or meaninglessness. 

It's important for me to ground myself and only focus on sources of love and not chaos or wrongness. 

Either its love or its a void. 

Don't stare into the void 

Edited by Preety_India

Ask yourself, if what comes across you, if it is a source of love or if it is lacking in love. 

5 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Now I understand the importance of sarcasm, irony, nihilism, satire, mockery, parody, derision. 

How can you not? 

I will call this the bleak arts. 

These bleak arts have a spiritual significance. They are important spiritually. Because they teach you through their  lens important lessons about life and the world. 

It teaches you nature of reality 

It's a good study tool in the form of an art to study human nature, reality, world, humanity, life. 

It encourages critical thought. 

Edited by Preety_India

Maturity begins with a thought. 

I think without freedom of speech, nothing can really grow. 

I think the basic function of any democracy should be freedom of speech. 

When thoughts begin to grow, they begin to mature like an old tree 

Edited by Preety_India

On a side note ... Lol. Morgue don't feel bad. xD

Either its love or its a void. 

Ask yourself, if what comes across you, if it is a source of love or if it is lacking in love. 

There here you have all the answers. 

Stay away from the toxicity. But just observe it for the purpose of analyzing and for feeding critical thought. 

But don't be consumed by it 

For the sake of spirituality, it's important to separate reality and the world /life from the sense of spirituality. 

The stream of spirituality 

To renounce the world is an important part of this path. Because having been on this path for some time, you can't really take the world and reality seriously. You begin to realize how dysfunctional reality is. 

How meaningless the world systems, bigger or smaller, are and how meaningless even new systems are going to be. 

Everything is going to be bastardized in this world. 

Everything is going to be corrupted. 

Everything is going to be rendered useless and meaningless and purposeless and defunct or unusable in this world 

The world will develop a medicine. It will be made super expensive, thus not available. 

The world will develop technology, but it will be misused. 

Thus everything will be maximized in a negative way and will cause more chaos and problems rather than solving problems. 

For the soul to grow rapidly in the direction of growth, its important to focus on the stream of spirituality. 

4d6chu.jpg