Preety_India

Spirituality,Religion,Existential Crisis,Supernatural,Mysticism,Morality,Consciousne

216 posts in this topic

So I had been thinking about fixed structures.. 

And I contemplated on this and found. 

A fixed structure to me will consist of the following 

- a community 

- your own life....i.e Life. 

- Spirituality 

This is a fixed bundle. 

Keep a sign board or vision board and write these on it. 

Life ❤️

Community ❤️

Spirituality ❤️

Community can be anything. It does not have to be your neighbors. It can be your friends from around the world or a religious community you recently joined. 

Every morning when I wake up I want to see these words on my hanging wall memo or message board. 

4crn6r.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

So today I wanted to talk about a different concept that I contemplated on. 

And this concept is about inner darkness. I wanted to write last week about this but I couldn't find time. 

I will call that inner darkness 'the pain body '.. 

Imagine your chest area to be completely white, like white clouds all over it in a rectangle. All over your chest. 

Now think that there is a black round hole in the middle of this rectangular clouded area. 

4cro2n.jpg

You could almost feel it if you placed your hand right in the middle of your chest. 

That's the point or circle of negativity. 

In this area, the central black round portion, is concentrated your demons of depression, dark thoughts etc. 

This is your pain body. Here you have accumulated all your shadows from traumas in childhood, your depression, your limiting beliefs, your insecurities, fears. 

Here the devil plants his demons. Demons of addiction, temptation, obsession, darkness, suicidal ideation, anger issues, weaknesses, helplessness, paranoia etc. 

These demons then attack your life and others through you. 

It's necessary to grab this dark circle and just throw it out. I will call this mini exorcism. 

Your consciousness is positive the white cloud around. 

But your demons or dark entity within this dark circle  start attacking these white clouds and slowly start disrupting your inner consciousness. 

These dark clouds (or dark hole) start controlling you. They control your life. Because they have such a grip over your inner consciousness that they control every aspect of your life. 

Now consider it like a malware attacking your software. 

They will even attack the softwares or ports or programs that are meant to get help to remove the virus. Because they are designed in such a way that they attack even basic functions of your computer.. 

So your computer suddenly shuts down or you cannot even open the panel to shut down the computer. 

Same way this inner pain body lodged inside this dark circle or hole or cloud is designed to completely corrupt the whole consciousness. 

It's almost as if the person who first designed a malware to infect computers is a great example of the devil. That's how devil operates. It operates like a malware. An infectious agent that enters the host 

Malware creators don't go around damaging the systems by deleting files or corrupting them etc. They release the malware into a portal or system and that's where it's replicated and then passed onto the other systems as a deadly infection and the process of destruction continues indefinitely until this malware is completely removed and destroyed or deactivated so it can cause no more damage or transmission. 

That's exactly how the devil operates. He plants the seeds of demons within that white cloud. These seeds then create dark entities and a dark space. These demons attack our vulnerabilities and weaknesses. They find our addictions and our traumas. They trigger our traumas. They trigger the depression. 

At the same time these demons are completely aware of the solutions and steps we are trying to take to solve our problems and to eradicate the darkness, but these demons recognize our steps/efforts because they have infected our whole consciousness, so through that they gain transparency into our inner worlds, they know what we think, they know what we are going to do, because they are sitting in our heads reading our thoughts and in our hearts reading our feelings, so they know everything and so they can easily manipulate and sabotage all our efforts towards growth or resolution and so we feel helpless or handicapped in dealing with that addiction or situation. They close all our avenues for solutions. 

Have you ever got this feeling like someone is following you, have you ever felt like no matter whatever you do to fix your problems, every solution goes vain or futile, every attempt to solve is disrupted or hijacked or rendered useless. 

For example you want to meet a psychiatrist for your addiction treatment. And the day you are ready to visit her, she has postponed the session. The next time you try to visit her, she has left town permanently. 

Or there is an important herb that could cure your disease but they suddenly stopped selling it. 

You feel trapped. Helpless. You are eager to find solutions for your problems and you are being positive but nothing seems to really work despite your willingness to try everything.. 

That's the demon working full time to ensure that you never succeed. This is what is meant when someone says they are being tormented by their inner demons. 

Because these demons have completely hijacked and disrupted your consciousness. It's like a ghost in the machine. 

They have haunted and hunted your consciousness. They have taken control over the control board of your life. 

They have infected the host consciousness pretty much the same way a malware infects the whole program and every part of the program. 

One way to rid of these demons is to bring them out, confront them, have a pact with the devil, talk to him, confront and pay attention to these demons to what the devil does, because the devil doesn't like attention. Attention causes him discomfort. He is being caught red handed. His actions are being watched. See the hand of the devil. Learn to detect this hand every time it appears in your situations. 

The biggest trick of the devil is to convince the world he doesn't exist. 

The solution is incineration. Taking charge of your consciousness and repairing it and remedying it. The problem is that people have fear. They feel Incapable of even confronting the truth, they are Incapable of staring into the depths of darkness, they are so scared. 

But this is the main thing to do. Confront. Understand. Accept. Remove. Incinerate. 

Remove that dark entity. 

Be Counterintuitive. If the devil wants you to be sad in this moment, start by being happy, try to be funny, if the devil wants you to be worried, be calm and relaxed. Frustrate the devil like you frustrate a bully. 

Confront your shadows and remove these shadows and traumas. Remove the darkness. Remove the depression. Replace it with positivity. 

Heal the consciousness through prayer. Purify your inner world, your inner system. Let the white clouds slowly take over the dark circular space.. 

4cs2fm.jpg

4cs2ei.jpg

Heal your inner system and bless your inner and outer world 

4cs22n.jpg

4cs23o.jpg

4cs291.jpg

4cs2bk.jpg

4cs24r.jpg

4cs2mq.jpg

4cs2hg.jpg

4cs2ki.jpg

Your inner world is your thoughts, imaginations, fears. 

Your inner system is your internal state of mind and subconscious that is constantly producing and creating and designing your inner world. 

If your inner system is flawed and negative and broken, it will create a broken inner world, a misery pit. 

Whatever you do you will be miserable because your inner system is not fixed. 

When you purify this system or inner state, you purify your inner world and thus purify your entire consciousness. 

This is also a part of spiritual practice. 

So I think of 3 approaches of dealing with this 

1. Incineration and or exorcism

2. Counterintuitive strategies 

3. Prayer, spirituality and connection with God.. 

Incineration or exorcism - this is healing the trauma by first bringing it to the surface, this can be an overwhelming cathartic experience where you could be crying for hours venting out the inner pain body 

4cs4sw.jpg

4cs55v.jpg

4cs599.jpg

4cs4pu.jpg

4cs4zc.jpg

4cs82k.jpg

4cs81q.jpg

Incineration

Incineration as a process to dissolve all the shadows and trauma and pain bodies and dark circles and dark clouds from the chest area. All the traumas and shadows and all the cathartic release during the exorcism is then burned in the cauldron fire. 

4csdet.jpg

Counterintuitive strategies - learn to be happy when the situation demands you to be sad. Learn to be more aware of how you react. Learn to be cognizant. Learn to be more cognitive than impulsive. Because impulses can always get the better of us. 

Prayer, spirituality and connection with God.. I think this is very helpful in creating the well known placebo effect and thus triggering a positive state of mind. Whether God exists or not, that's not important. Important is that your practice or belief helps you overcome your struggles. 

4cs2cp.jpg

Find antidotes to deal with your situation, to defeat the devil and restore inner peace and sanctum to your inner sanctuary. 

4cs7zr.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

4cs7yv.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

@DrewNows  that seed was planted on the moon long before. 

Proof

4csdcq.jpg

And he called out with a mighty voice,
"Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great!
She has become a dwelling place for
demons,
a haunt for every unclean spirit,
a haunt for every unclean bird,
a haunt for every unclean and detestable beast.
For all nations have drunk
the wine of the passion of her sexual
immorality,
and the kings of the earth have committed immorality with her,
and the merchants of the earth have
grown rich from the power of her luxurious living."

Then I heard another voice from heaven saying,
"Come out of her, my people,
lest you take part in her sins,
lest you share in her plagues;
for her sins are heaped high as heaven,
and God has remembered her iniquities.
Pay her back as she herself has paid back others, and repay her double for her deeds;
mix a double portion for her in the cup she mixed.

As she glorified herself and lived in luxury,
so give her a like measure of torment and
mourning,
since in her heart she says,
      'I sit as a queen,
I am no widow,
      and mourning I shall never see.'
For this reason her plagues will come in a single day,
     death and mourning and famine,
and she will be burned up with fire;
      for mighty is the Lord God who has
judged her."
And the kings of the earth, who committed sexual immorality and lived in luxury with her, will weep and wail over her when they see the smoke of her burning. They will stand far off, in fear of her torment, and say,

"Alas! Alas! You great city,
     you mighty city, Babylon!
For in a single hour your judgment has
   Come"

And the merchants of the earth weep
and mourn for her, since no one buys
their cargo anymore, cargo of gold, silver, jewels, pearls, fine linen, purple cloth, silk, scarlet cloth, all kinds of scented wood, all kinds of articles of ivory, all kinds of articles of costly wood, bronze, iron and marble, cinnamon, spice, incense, myrrh,
frankincense, wine, oil, fine flour, wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and slaves, that is, human souls. 

Revelation 18:2-13

37 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@DrewNows the seed is everywhere. 

oh okay is it bad? Will it be used to symbolize one system of government for the entire world? Maybe that’s why it isn’t good for your system of creation 

Edited by DrewNows

Fixed structure 

Life 

Community 

Spirituality 

I think the material life is a Projection of the spiritual life 

If the cup is empty, there is no power to seek energy from. No source. Only randomness. 

When the cup is full, it's running. 

Only a full cup can be a source. 

So there are two lives - A physical life and a spiritual life 

This is interesting. 

Our physical life is limited to this birth. 

Our spiritual life is eternal. 

Once we die, we become a corpse. All of our temporary existence is reduced to trash. 

But our consciousness continues post death. It remains. Not the brain because the brain dies. 

But the mind and the senses since ghosts can sense. 

So our mind, aka consciousness and our senses form the spiritual realm of our life. 

They are a part of our spiritual life. 

So the body finds peace at death but not the soul? 

This aspect I wanted to include in soulism. 

What happens to the soul? 

I think the heart is the seat or place of emotions. 

4cv7y3.jpg

4cv8fd.jpg

4cvb12.jpg

4cv913.jpg

4cv8zj.jpg

4cv8w6.jpg

4cv8tq.jpg

4cv8r2.jpg

4cv8o4.jpg

4cv8d9.jpg

4cv93a.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

So I was thinking about how we have two lives - one material or outer and other spiritual or inner 

Our inner life dictates our outer life 

Imagine it to be this way. Your inner life or spiritual side is like central vertical axis like a glowstick. 

A circle or torus represents the outer life. Whereas the middle axis is the guiding force and represents the spiritual life.. 

4cv913.jpg

Your outer life or material side is like a ring of light around this glowstick. 

The nature of the glowstick influences the aura or ring around it. 

4cv8r2.jpg

The color code 

4cve46.jpg

Red indicates a less developed spiritual side /life, more like the least developed 

4cv8d9.jpg

Golden indicates a spiritual side that is slightly better than the red state 

4cvb12.jpg

Blue means significant improvement in the spiritual inner life 

4cv8r2.jpg

Purple is the ultimate aim. In purple state the spiritual side is the strongest and the brightest. Even the outer life is joyous and pure and happy and completely resonating with the inner life. 

4cv8zj.jpg

It's all about vibration. A strong vibration or a weak vibration. 

When your inner spiritual side is weak, the outer aura is also weakened and is shown by a small one layer ring. Dim light. This means your outer life is dull, dysfunctional, chaotic, destructive or even if it's not it's fake shallow and lacking in real happiness. 

4cv8r2.jpg

When your inner spiritual side is strong, your outer aura is equally stronger. Shown by bright multi layer rings or just bright lights. 

4cv8o4.jpg

Transition from one state to another happens gradually and it usually goes from dull light to brighter rings of light with more light all around and begins to show faint colors of the next state till it completely transitions to the next state. 

Like this... Transition from blue to purple 

4cv8r2.jpg

⬇️

4cv8o4.jpg

⬇️

4cv8w6.jpg

⬇️

4cv8tq.jpg

⬇️

4cvjeg.jpg

⬇️

4cv8zj.jpg

The ultimate state is the deeper end of the purple state where both the inner and the outer begin to fuse and your outer life begins to be synchronous with your inner  spiritual life. 

4cv93a.jpg

Currently we are living a life which is in a red state spiritually. 

(note that the colors and states have no correlation to spiral dynamics. This is just my own model of colors to describe the stages of synchronicity between the inner spiritual life and the outer life) 

Edited by Preety_India

How do we integrate the outer life and the inner life 

6 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Fixed structure 

Life 

Community 

Spirituality 

I think the material life is a Projection of the spiritual life 

If the cup is empty, there is no power to seek energy from. No source. Only randomness. 

When the cup is full, it's running. 

Only a full cup can be a source. 

So there are two lives - A physical life and a spiritual life 

This is interesting. 

Our physical life is limited to this birth. 

Our spiritual life is eternal. 

Once we die, we become a corpse. All of our temporary existence is reduced to trash. 

But our consciousness continues post death. It remains. Not the brain because the brain dies. 

But the mind and the senses since ghosts can sense. 

So our mind, aka consciousness and our senses form the spiritual realm of our life. 

They are a part of our spiritual life. 

So the body finds peace at death but not the soul? 

This aspect I wanted to include in soulism. 

I think the heart is the seat or place of emotions. 

The body reaches a peace point at death because it ceases to exist and is liberated from all suffering. It reaches to nothingness. It's over 

But the soul reaches peace when it reaches the purple state of spirituality, the state in which the spiritual forces are the strongest and the purest. 

It's a pure spiritual state. A state of bliss and freedom. A state of growth and peace and stability. A state of joyousness and pure love and compassion and truth and kindness and liberation. A state of eternal romance of light and love. Pure wisdom and Innocence. A captivating state that never gets boring. Pure beauty and rapture. A permanent state of joy, ecstacy, rapture, purity and eternity. Pure beauty. 

This is how it might look. A beautiful purple lake with a calming peaceful aesthetic. 

4cvnf9.jpg

A purple rapture, a purple heaven. A place where your soul rests in true happiness, harmony and peace. Eternal rapture 

The body achieves peace when it's liberated from suffering at death. Because the body is temporary. It should be freed after eventual degradation. 

The soul is permanent, immortal, eternal and so it achieves peace when it reaches a state of eternal joy in the purple lake. 

The body is looking for peace. The soul is looking for joy. This conflict of interest ends at death. 

Edited by Preety_India

What will raise our outer vibration so that we have greater synergy between outer life and inner life 

You first transcend one state, for example the red state and reach the golden state. Transcend means you become stronger spiritually, this is represented by the brighter light at that state. When it is brightest, you transcend that state into the next state. 

When your color is at lower state and the intensity of the light is low  then you have a weaker vibration or aura. So you are more susceptible by demonic forces and by the chaos of the world and by inner impurities like Jealousy, greed and shallowness. This is because you aren't spiritually developed yet. You are at a lower level and lower vibrational or light intensity. It will take a lot of spiritual work/practice to reach a brighter state and a higher state. 

Currently we are all spiritually weak. 

The cup needs to be full. I couldn't get pictures of a chalice so I decided to use a cup instead to describe this concept

4cvxxf.jpg

Like they say that an empty mind is a devil's workshop. 

An empty cup cannot create spiritual energy necessary for a peaceful life.. You can't build an inner spiritual fortress with an empty cup. 

The devil takes over when the cup is empty. 

4cvy0q.jpg

The cup can be filled by the strength of your spiritual practices. By your work. By cultivating and activating inner spiritual forces.

4cvxz5.jpg

When the inner chalice or cup begins to overflow that's when the energy or light is created 

Edited by Preety_India

Spiritual components of physical life or outer life 

Spiritual Arsenal 

? Your senses of vision and hearing 

? Speech and words and voice 

?  Art 

? Expression. Throat chakra. Talk therapy 

? Silence 

? Music and dance 

? Emotions 

?Thoughts 

? Feelings and Sensations 

? Gut instinct and Intuition 

? Dreams 

? Psyche and mental state 

? Qualities and traits and vices and virtues and sins 

? Karma 

?Consciousness or mind complex 

?Romance and romanticism 

? Desires 

?Prayers and spells and invocations 

?Blessings 

?Amulets and charms and symbols and totems 

?Objects of fetishism or invocations. 

? Relics 

? Heart organ 

? Mind 

? Nature 

? Universe 

?Soul/spirit 

? Food and water 

? Deities 

? Visualization

?Shadow work 

?Your ideal world and virtual reality 

? Intentions 

Edited by Preety_India

Work on yourself. 

Be positive. Remove all that dark entity from you. You need intense healing. Forget your past. Your past are your demons. Don't dig them. Be positive. . But it will be okay. I understand that feeling all too well. But it will be okay. Just thinking too much ruins everything

There are dominant forces of chaos in this world. Of course I know what I'm talking about. I am talking about the devil. Destructive forces 

Capitalism and bullshit. Humanity is at a low point. 

Everything is designed to fail. Lives are made harder. Chaos is stronger. 

People looking for solutions in a material world. Will never happen. 

World is getting more chaotic. History will repeat itself. 

Order at this point is very difficult. The populations are exploding. 

The problem is much deeper. 

It has the minds destroyed. 

Shit can't be explained anymore. 

Supernatural forces can only save. 

Something big needs to happen for change. 

Because change looks impossible. But change is needed. The floodgates need to open 

Every drop of blood and sweat and tear is important. 

People have turned into spiritual blackholes 

Consumerism, shallowness, capitalism and greed has taken over so much. 

Too much chaos is the work of the Devil. The devil is strong in the world

Edited by Preety_India