Megan Alecia

How to seduce a guy through text?

23 posts in this topic

I think sending sexually charged contend is risky. It's ready to attract someone this way but then he what..? I would be rather turned , because I would assume that I'm not the only one to enjoy this is kind of messages. I am dead serious.

I suggest to filter guys who in are compatible in other areas and not to start from the easiest one ?

On 8/22/2020 at 11:44 AM, Megan Alecia said:

...to not bore him and not be bored myself. Also, how to pick the right guy in terms of standards? 

When you’re bored you can imagine things to do, and you feel the alignment & discord of the feeling & imagining... a spectrum from enthusiastic to disinterested. So text in a manor that is the spark which ignites the coming together of his imagination & feeling, on your behalf, with you in mind.  Something along the lines of...”I want a guy who is comfortable expressing himself & his sexuality...someone who could imagine, say, six things he’d like to do with me, to me, or like me to do with him...experiences together he deeply desires, and may not have shared with other girls...what’s the first one that comes to mind?” Have lighthearted fun with it, careful not to over think guys. The picture Leo posted is so funny because it’s so true. Most guys, especially young, would be thinking about that text (and you) all day for a month. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Megan Alecia Find common interests and don’t go for the guy that treats you like shit, expecting you just to have sex with him. Look for a guy that is caring, loving and kind and has good morals/values. A man that is proactively trying to do something beneficial in the world. A lot of guys will manipulate your need for attention to get something out of you. If they’re withholding attention, it’s a clear sign that will be a toxic relationship. A guy shouldn’t be too needy either, it’s a sign they’re not focused on their life purpose.

Edited by Red-White-Light