John Iverson

Now I taste Life's seriousness .. I've too many mental disturbances.helpppp

27 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Where to look? I need a reassurance here

2 hours ago, John Iverson said:

because i don't know where i could seek help.. only here 

@John Iverson

That was great. Write it again, without any of what you don’t want. Only write what you do want. No extra words. This is not a petty exercise. This will show you a lot of about how you think. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@John Iverson  If you get a too big of a dose of some psychedelics, you might perceive that you fly out of your body to some other place and that place is god and then you go back and this place you have returned to is not god. You see? Dependency. There is no reason why you shouldn't feel high and happy in this place here.

On 8/21/2020 at 8:46 PM, Nahm said:@John Iverson

That was great. Write it again, without any of what you don’t want. Only write what you do want. No extra words. This is not a petty exercise. This will show you a lot of about how you think. 

1. Expressing, Saying, Giving & Doing what i desire with ease. Being Carefree

2. To have an amazing Bond and amazing relationship with amazing Experiences

3. Having solid friends who offer Incredible things & Amazing experiences who is also willing to share that with me. 

4. Getting an exciting journey in pick-up and meeting friends who are also in pick up that could make me excited and make me experience the current me couldn't imagine.

5. Become famously wordclass while people loving me in my being and my charisma.

---------------

i want to add this (financial abundance) 

On 8/22/2020 at 0:51 AM, bejapuskas said:

@John Iverson  If you get a too big of a dose of some psychedelics, you might perceive that you fly out of your body to some other place and that place is god and then you go back and this place you have returned to is not god. You see? Dependency. There is no reason why you shouldn't feel high and happy in this place here.

What is in here that you said there is no reason why I should not feel high and happy? In this place here? In connection to the place of God that my body go in taking high dose of psychedelics? There is a blank 

btw, speaking of top values and stenght of mine are

1. Beauty

2. Focus

3. Deep Understanding 

4. Ingenuity

5. Connection 

6. Passion

7. Real

8. Leadership

9. Actualization

10. Fun

Strenght

1. Appreciation of Beauty and Excellence

2. Interest in the World

3. Originality

4. Enthusiasm 

5. Love Of Learning

Edited by John Iverson

10 hours ago, John Iverson said:

1. Expressing, Saying, Giving & Doing what i desire with ease. Being Carefree

2. To have an amazing Bond and amazing relationship with amazing Experiences

3. Having solid friends who offer Incredible things & Amazing experiences who is also willing to share that with me. 

4. Getting an exciting journey in pick-up and meeting friends who are also in pick up that could make me excited and make me experience the current me couldn't imagine.

5. Become famously wordclass while people loving me in my being and my charisma.

---------------

i want to add this (financial abundance) 

Awesome. Now compare that to your original post / thread starter. Notice this post (above) doesn’t have all the added baggage of a past, of a story about life & a you...none of which is actually present.  Look around, notice that / this, is actual. You are actually telling a story about this...but the story you are telling is not actually transpiring. This post (above) is connected in feeling, as an expression of desire and creating. It is coming from who you really are, rather than being a story about you. This is a delight to you, to creation. Let all else which is not, go, by noticing when you start telling the story which does not feel good to you - and not doing so. Notice number #1... is the expression that this is what you want. In the same respect, in a ‘put this into action now’ manor...do not reply to this post. Whatever thoughts arise, let go. Feel the being carefreeness of it. Let go of any impulses or reactions, and don’t reply. Notice as you let them go, all that remains is plenty of focus for what you actually want. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE