Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Strangeloop

Do I have to be alone?

9 posts in this topic

If'm God. Then I'm all alone no matter how many people around me. Unless there are multiple Gods. Is a God a person? By my understanding God is in every person. So basically all the people and the universe combined is God. And if each person lives in a separate universe then every person is each own's universe. Which means that every person is God. Or part of God. 

On a human perspective. I'm alone then there are no other person in my field of view. But still that's not true because there are still people around me even if I don't see them in my field of view. So on a human perspective I'm not alone. But in God's perspective I'm alone. Unless there's multiple Gods like I said before. these duliaties of one and other makes me confused. There's a lot of paradox in the mind.

What do you think? What does it mean to be alone? What happens when I'm not alone?

You are not God,

But to entertain you,

Why do you assume God is a person?

Why not a multiple?

@Artsu I said exactly that God is multiple people. 

17 minutes ago, Strangeloop said:

So basically all the people and the universe combined is God.

And I think that I'm God and each an every person is God because I've seen it in other people and myself. The All-knowing vibe and the absurdity in the isness of God.

Edited by Strangeloop

Well you're not God,

But you just showed that even if you are, you're not alone.

What is the issue?

The issue is that even if I'm not alone, I'm still lonely... And when I'm not alone I want to be alone

Ok,well those are legitimate emotional concerns. I don't see what it has to do with whether you are God though.

I suppose the answer is find the right person who you can be close with, though I can't tell you how to find them.

@Artsu I have one person, but she lives far away. And about being God is a philosophical issue. I'm trying to grasp my mind of all of this "you're God" statement Leo has told me. I think it would be cool to talk with Leo about this, but he's out of reach atm.

Finding new friends is tough. I guess I'm just waiting for someone to show up. If telepathy would be possible: And Leo says he has done it, I think I have done it as well, it wouldn't be a problem as I could speak to anyone as I please at any given moment. 

When it seemed it was possible it felt real and very illiusory afterwards. 

@Strangeloop You are the hand that draws itself. 

You are the God the creates himself.

What you draw, you will see. 

What you create, you will experience. 

You don't have to be alone in your experience, but if you really want it, you will be.