Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

The bullshit of the Ego. Recognize it.

4 posts in this topic

Have you noticed that the problem with life is not finding a solution, but rather "THE SOLUTION"?

In detail, is the solution of the ego. 

See, the ego complains about life but to solve the problem it won't take A SOLUTION , it will only take the solution that suits it's agenda.

For example, some years ago I was obsessed with a person. People would tell me "just forget her and focus on You". That indeed was a solution, that would have totally solved my pain instantly. Yet that solution wasn't something that the ego really wanted. So actually when ego is complaining about suffering or problems, it doesn't care any solutions that might arise if they don't fit exactly what his current agenda out of reality wants 

See, now I will put a present example.

I have a lot of things I could focus on, self actualize. Part of my personality, part of my social life, part of my career, healing...etc.

All of those aspects, need solutions. And this generate a kind of anxiety to solve this problems, an stress and activation to find solution to this problems. Yet there is a more bigger solution that is ALWAYS available. Surrender to the present moment, to what is. Surrender to what is going to be this life, each second, no matter what. That would be indeed A SOLUTION for all of this "issues". Notice that I already have the solution! That's it! My life is solved! And yours too! 

Notice too soon the ego wants to interfere with such a brilliant realization and consider that surrendering and accepting is not a solution for all of those issues. Yet it is. It's just that for the ego all it wants is solutions that FIT HIS AGENDA. But what about your Agenda? ;) Your true agenda is not survival, since you are not really the human being or body that's trying to survive.

Therefore, if you are wise enough, you should choose the simplest solution available to you.

Edited by Javfly33

If you had the power to successfully carry out your obsession in a perfect way you'd also be fine but you wouldn't have interpreted it as surrendering you'd have moved on and let it go (just like surrender).

If you were drinking a glass of water because you were thirsty you wouldn't just later on describe that you could have just surrendered to the thirst and somehow not be thirsty and therefore not need to drink.

This does not mean that your wrong about this it means that you are right about everything the bigger thing is this fling between you right now and the multiple images of what your perfect ideal and less ideal selves could have taken or might take in the future interrupts/distracts you from actually surrendering to whatever moment you happen to be or will be in or even where;

Surrendering also means partaking in the ego fully(this is useful to me you can stay with your own meaning); the relative meanings/feeling of our stories and words are useful for interaction with others and to develop strong internal stories (which can be very interesting and beautiful and useful in their intricacy) but I personally believe absolute surrender at the level of maintaining a somewhat cohesive mind is possible by just intentionally flipping the meaning and feeling of every single word and perception into every other word and perception purely for fun or to induce pure schizophrenic horror and creativity on yourself.

Love seems to be the prevailing truth around here so technically in an ideal universe we would be able to be total psychopathic monsters just like the type that already exists and everyone hates and still love everything about ourselves and our relationship to the world; of course I flip and super impose everything for fun so I also hate them in a way that makes me ONLY feel love and results only in love;

I've only been able to recently communicate some of my true negative schizophrenic past(from my own present point of view of my past isolated from this future/present self) after gaining more of an ego so I just wanted to really underline the reality that there are types of people that also start out on a logical type intellectual yellow/orange sort of type spiritual/science path but their own internal system unironically functions through an exaggerated over reward type system(like most children or our reaction to new experiences sometimes) even into adulthood due to either being misfit to this over stimulation of information or any other excuse, there are people that primarily already work through mostly "love"(over dopamine supply) believe me which is why this bizarre confusion and of course most people don't get it because they actually work primarily through hate so they eventually learn they need love it's really extremely sick because I needed to be able to hate and in a specially complex/intricate way that most others somehow have already automatically built in for them(not love tho strangely;I guess it's a % thing that matters when we're underdeveloped); anyway enough for now I'm clearly not helping in my own personal understanding of what might even help you.I'm slightly sorry for disrespecting you and the other lurkers who might come about(I know some rare types should enjoy crazy ramblings since it's likely there are more people like me here).

I'll try to be more reserved with my "outbursts".

I'm going to be the devil's advocate. The ego is the imagination of Love. It's trying to be exactly what God is. It just doesn't realize anything created finite will never be beautiful/powerful enough to reach God. There is so many high level concepts involved into the understandings of that, it's not surprising to get lost in it.