Fa1ny

Psychedelics & teenagers

24 posts in this topic

@RedLine The problem with stating, I quote, no, under any circumstances, is that you are putting all eggs into one basket. You perceive adulthood as equal to maturity, when in fact it is an artificially constructed line. Hence I said:

Just know that you are an exception in your peer group and that these rules cannot be applied for everyone.

It's the details in messages like these.

Imagine how many scenarios you are murdering with no, under any circumstances. Imagine a person from the future who has been into spirituality since elementary school. Imagine a kid with stage four cancer, to whom psychedelics could serve as an end-of-life care. We have seen the recent news from Canada. 

Edited by SirVladimir

I don’t care what anyone says, if I had a tab of lsd in front of me right now, I’d probably do it

33 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

@RedLine The problem with stating, I quote, no, under any circumstances, is that you are putting all eggs into one basket. You perceive adulthood as equal to maturity, when in fact it is an artificially constructed line. Hence I said:

It's the details in messages like these.

Imagine how many scenarios you are murdering with no, under any circumstances. Imagine a person from a future who has been into spirituality since elementary school. Imagine a kid with stage four cancer, to whom psychedelics could serve as an end-of-life care. We have seen the recentnews from Canada. 

@SirVladimir If I state "Pschycodelics are not recommendable for teenagers", it doesn't implies that pschycodelics are bad for each of the teenagers in the world. It is called generalization, and it is what abstract reasoning is about.