Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest SirVladimir

I have been to the Center of the Earth.

11 posts in this topic

My dearest friend, you are my cashmere butterfly upon a flower’s crest. My thin fingers shake as I lead them across the paper, because I fear my own rashness will spill the ink and smudge this beautiful letter of wisdom.

I have been to the Center of the Earth. I have ventured below charcoal maps of great explorers – records superficially hollow in comparison to my voyage.

I have been to the Center of the Earth. But because the kingdom of men is founded by fathers of reason, where your life rests within the confines of science, I cannot do but enlighten the way. You are jailed inside a cubicle, bounded by the very mind that has sworn to ward off deception.

A technician’s invention is the result of engineering mature knowledge into a cog machine, but childlike naivety is the only drill able to impale the Earth’s crust. Deeper than the ocean’s floor where dwell chambers of undiscovered secrets, the noxious masculine pride of humanity crumbles like a house of cards. Therein a man cannot endure the immense pressure. A flair of female love is required; of devotion that melts rocks and moves mountains.

I possess it, for I overcame my earthly dichotomies. You possess it, too, because you were a child once, and so were all before a begrimed seed was planted into mind. This feminine power is beyond language and the separation of gender that begets artificially later in society. It is not a coin side’s quality; it is not women’s belonging and men’s lack, but rather the intercross of both. It permeates throughout the entire universe in the form of an unalloyed feline beast, unbounded and undeniably forgiving. It resides in all alive. But why – why look the feral cat into the eye?

Because the presence of love splinters all shields. It shatters the realm of men, disarming our hatred. What can one’s sturdy paradigm do against such reckless love, other than to lay down the sword? If love is possible, then anything is.

Hence, I repeat to you bounded not by literature nor metaphors: I have been to the Center of the Earth. This statement shall be taken literally, in the wholehearted implication of the word. Imagine the vast beginnings of an ocean; one that certainly deserves to be named Mediterranean more than any other surface of water, and waves splashing on steep cliffs at its shores. Above the crashing tides shines an iridescent light. It warms your skin like a good tale’s ending. This massive cavity, omitted in maps of honorable navigators, is completely sealed in Mother Earth’s womb. What indeed parts your lips, more than forests of fossilized mushrooms, where light grows dim, or verdant thickets extending along the seas, is knowing that you have been swallowed into the Earth’s belly; that you have trod beyond encyclopedic knowledge.

The feline beast is there with you. It lurches through a lush bush. It bares claws like knives, and they slash you open. As you recognize that your heart is bleeding, you also attempt to work up the courage to scream, but the Mother Earth’s loving phantom overwhelms you with an intimacy to which you cannot help but breathlessly surrender. You let Nature take over: May men’s petty nations tear themselves apart and may space conquerors seek answers to Her mysteries among stars. You shower in Mother Earth’s embrace, and nothing can sink its teeth into you. No danger prevails over Her valiant guard. Her embryo comes out unscathed.

Oh, it hurts…

It hurts how madly is my heart orgasming with Hers!

-----------------

... To be continued in my collection. :) 

This is just the beginning excerpt of one of my writings which are meant to be read under a micro or a light dose of a psychedelic. The best part about this one; it is based upon my real experience. Before each story, I provide the reader with basic instructions, such as to get into a calm, clear mood; set an inspiring music (For this, "Andrew Lockington - The Center Of The Earth"); set a positive intention; do five minutes of breathwork and so on. I hope to get the First Volume out by December.

With psychedelics becoming slowly legalized worldwide, I see writing for psychonauts as a great thing to do. Reading on psychedelics is extremely therapeutic, relaxing, connecting, and thousand times more powerful than reading sober. (Remember this!) I wish you will all find value in this activity and that my words, although shattered by the walls of a paradigm, will break through to you.

May the next form of art be upon us. Leo's course has been extremely helpful in defining this vision. 

If you feel it's something soul-catching, and decide to support me, you know where to find me, and I thank you. 

Enjoy!

@Black Flag Oh, indeed it was, a journey beyond a sextant optics' reach. 

Edited by SirVladimir

@JosephKnecht :x And how is your writing? Last time I checked on your short stories, Bridge to Heaven grabbed me by the heels, too.

Edited by SirVladimir

21 hours ago, SirVladimir said:

@JosephKnecht :x And how is your writing? Last time I checked on your short stories, Bridge to Heaven grabbed me by the heels, too.

Writing is therapeutic. I do it when I need healing.  :) 

Awesome. What a wonder we all live on this giant mystery without almost any awareness of it, without any feeling of the urgency of its mystery, as you have brought to my attention.

Edited by Zeroneth

1 hour ago, Zeroneth said:

What a wonder we all live on this giant mystery without almost any awareness of it, without any feeling of the urgency of its mystery, as you have brought to my attention.

Go explore! It wants to be explored. It's all waiting here for you.

55 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

Go explore! It wants to be explored. It's all waiting here for you.

:) Thank you for the inspiration