traveler

Letting go is not what you think it is.

4 posts in this topic

It is letting go of trying to change what is. To make what is fit your idea of perfection. Perfection is already all there is, nothing needs to be done for perfection to be. What is pointed to is simple beyond conception, it is the death of the need to know. 

Nothing needs to be gotten rid of, every problem that apparently is a barrier between you and wholeness is illusory. It is an energy in the body creating an experience of a personal lack, it is an apparent separation from everything, but that too is wholeness.

Duality=me and the world.

You can't do it, freedom is already, life is just happening you don't have to realise that life is happening, it is just happening. 

There is a lot of storytelling and dreaming apparently going on on this forum, the answer is not on this forum, this forum is everything appararing as a forum.

"The end of the seeking is the end of the seeker, is the end of the experience, that 'this' is real."- Jim Newman.  

@traveler ❤ yep... "nothing to find and no one to find it".. have you seen this video yet? ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Yes, it is excatly why egos destiny is death. And when you are identified with it, of course you are seemingly suffering. I tried to let go many times, but it was egoistical, to gain something. Happiness is actually being without any personal agenda. It cant be done or achieved. 

Letting go is letting go <3 

trust the universe

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.