soos_mite_ah

I had a super weird dream

9 posts in this topic

As soon as I feel asleep, everything faded to black and I felt this sense of interconnectedness, love, peacefulness and consciousness enveloped over me. There was nothing separating me from everything, but at the same time there was nothing there. It's hard to describe really.

I've had dreamless sleep before, most of the time I sleep, I don't dream. But this felt different because even though there was this sense of nothingness, there were these feeling that I can't put into words. 

Even now as I write this, I'm not even confused. I feel really calm, but also curious. 

I'm just wondering.... wtf did I just experience???

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

Turiya? I accidentally went into to turiya for a few seconds as I was waking up and it was pretty crazy, not sure if your situation is the same

Did you experience nothing? No body, no smell, no sight, no sensations, only your mind?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

If I acknowledge your experience per my current understanding, you experienced a miniscule manifestation of your own pure self.

Keep up the good work! Stay blessed!!

???

What a wonderful experience! When I initially began learning about non-duality, I had my first (and thus far only) lucid dream. 

On 8/6/2020 at 8:26 PM, Osaid said:

Did you experience nothing? No body, no smell, no sight, no sensations, only your mind?

I know that i didn't feel my body, smell, sight, or sensation. Not sure about my mind. There was just this weird feeling of absolute interconnectedness in the void. 

@soos_mite_ah

Probably turiya

I accidentally experienced it too but it only lasted like 5 seconds lol. I remember thinking to myself "wait how is this even possible?" and then it started bringing me back to reality. I wonder if I could have stayed longer if I kept myself calm. It was pretty amazing.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid I wonder if it's possible to access that consciously. The experience I had was totally out of the blue, unplanned, and random. I wouldn't mind experiencing this every time I fell asleep lmaooo :D

I also had that split second "how is this even possible" moment and then I was like *nah this nice*. I don't know how long it lasted, maybe a couple hours, but i can't tell because I can't experience time in the same way when I'm asleep.  

@soos_mite_ah

Apparently there are monks who meditate trying to get into turiya but it seems very hard to do from a conscious state

7 minutes ago, soos_mite_ah said:

I also had that split second "how is this even possible" moment and then I was like *nah this nice*.

I think I was just doing my best to wake up cause I had no idea what was going on lol, I should have stayed