Registered

Leo prospective take instead of retrospective.

6 posts in this topic

Not long ago there was a blog post from Leo explaining why Bernie Sanders lost the Democratic nomination. He applied his teachings to so elegantly describe what had occurred. 
I'm now asking for a similar take, but instead for the theories to be applied prospectively on who will come out on top, Trump or Biden.  Its easy to apply concepts on history, the difficulty arises when we try to use them in the present. 

I said even before Covid that Trump should lose.

Like all great devils, he will end up hoisted by his own petard.

I think Trump's only realistic chance of winning is if Biden drops dead of old age. Which is not too farfetched.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I said even before Covid that Trump should lose.

Like all great devils, he will end up hoisted by his own petard.

I think Trump's only realistic chance of winning is if Biden drops dead of old age. Which is not too farfetched.

Do the Dems have a plan of what to do if he does drop dead, or become seriously ill? It's one thing to stand for election, it's another thing entirely to be the President for 4 years. What happens if he drops dead when he is President?

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Parththakkar12 His VP will take over, which is why his pick for VP is such a big issue this election. There's a very good chance they'll effectively be running the country in a year or so after he wins anyway.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

5 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Do the Dems have a plan of what to do if he does drop dead

Same plan that the Repubs have if Trump goes to jail for one of his many frauds ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

lets not pull another 2016 though.

republicans can still win this through their awful voter suppression tactics and just poor dem turn out.  

Edited by Lyubov