Chris365

LSD and Music choice (432Hz/963Hz)

5 posts in this topic

I took 100ug 1cp-LSD for the first time yesterday. (was micro/minidosing a couple of times before, 25ug max with no big effects)

Didn't really know what to expect, when it started kicking in, I started listening to this in headphones:

Oh my God

I was listening to that clip before while sober, and didn't get much out of it.

On LSD, There was this huge 'tree of life' (not sure of the technical term for it), that was maybe 1000 km wide and tall, and I was picking different frequencies from the sound, rotating slowly around this 'tree', always going upwards, like surfing on the sound waves.

I saw the island I'm holidaying on as part of the tree, from maybe 1km away, slowly rotating, me moving always upwards in a spiral. Lots of other things appeared, always rotating, and me always moving upwards.

No visuals with the eyes open, with eyes closed... different story.

Then I started listening to 

From the first clip, where it was mostly 'earth', this shot me up to space, always climbing higher and higher, but the scale now was gigantic, I almost couldn't tell I was moving. I was trying to ask myself... is this .... infinite? No reply though.

Anyone else tried similar music on LSD?

What other music is great for expanding consciousness on LSD? Also, my head was moving from side to side with the energy (in a spiral/fractal motion and feeling), mostly to the right (red dominant) , but a few times to the left (blue dominant). Any significance to this, or just go with the flow?

Edited by Chris365

Oh. You reminded me laying in a bathtube and listening to Chopin. It was amazing to feel how it he was playing with my energy.

I also like to trip in a forrest. You can hear that birds are trying to wake you up ;)

Nowadays I trip silently but if I were to listen to music on LSD trips, it was usually Andreas B, Blackmill, etc

If your taste is anything like mine, those’ll do something for you!

Also MitiS (lovestep)

Edited by The0Self

thanks, will give them a try next time.

Anyone else try similar sounds while tripping?

Basically all of this dude’s music will give me an eargasm while tripping on LSD or Mushrooms.  He’s clearly some kind of savant or musical genius and his musical creativity seems to have no limit.  I would definitely give these a listen next time you trip just for music appreciation’s sake. 

But you’re asking about a different kind of music. I do listen to music such as that while tripping as well. 

These are all my favorite tracks at the current time.  

I like that first one you posted. I went ahead and added that to my meditation music playlist.