Cuzzo

Sorry If It's Negative...it's Just How I Feel Right Now

14 posts in this topic

No matter how much I work on myself. How much I try to put myself out there...I just never feel like I'm good enough for a woman. I never feel like I'm the one they actually want. 

I've seen my friends with girls and how they literally melt over them. Only girls I've ever had that with are desperate and/or below my standards. If that's shallow then fuck it. 

Any girl who seems into me ends up just playing me for a game or a possible option. 

But after recent events. I feel like I'm done. I just felt like posting somewhere to vent. Thank you for listening to my sad story. But hopefully it won't be sad for long cuz I'll be working on other aspects on my life. Who says you need pussy or a relationship to be happy? 

Good night guys.

First of all...i see a major disappointment aand despair.

I will talk to you honestly but roughly.

Which girl do you think likes to be with a lost/desperate/disappointed guy?

Why do you think only desperate girls have been with you? Because you are the same with them. And its totally normal if you attract what you are.

So try to change your attitude..be happy...find what can cheer you up.

Think positively. Dont do this to only attract a happy independent hot girl,but do it for yourself...because being miserable all the time,is gonna hurt you at the long run. And be careful if your habits. Habit is even that when we usually train own mind to think a certain way.

Fix that. Fix all of them

For last I want to remind you that you dont need anyone to be happy.

Especially with this negativity if you try to build a relationship you are totally gonna fail. If we dont feel good inside,why the other person should trust us ?!

Popi.

@popi I see where you come from. And I haven't always been negative. I tried to approach this positively but I would come up disappointed. 

What put me in this state very recently was a girl who I was into. She seemed into me but I found out she was way into a friend of mine. And it's bringing me back to feeling inadiqute about this area of my life. 

I always feel like I end up finding out I'm only an option. What am I missing? 

Lemme address one more time that I didn't feel so down before tonight 

Your actions is the thing that matters. There will be people who will like u and people who wont. Its totally normal. We often tend to judge ourselves from something that we cannot control. If a girl doesnt like you you cannot do something for it. You cant change that...so be happy for qhat you are. Do whatever you want for youself but dont think about if others will like it. Base your pros and cons in you and see it as a part of yourself which you try to improve.as a game. As something you only have control over. That noone else is gonna effect it and you only can manage it and create whatever you want. Your greatness is more important than others. If someone doesnt like you ,this doesnt prove something about youself. People have opinions and they like certain things. And so? Why do you want to care about this? Let them like whatever they want. You dont change with that. You are still the same. The only thing is that our ego needs approval. We only want this and some of us we need that too. 

And the most important. Find what you do like,not what others dont like about u. 

Popi.

So long as negativity is getting you working towards positive change - it's doing its job right.

Well...if you're not embarrassed of sharing - tell us why you don't think you're good enough for "a woman". It'll only be general talk before you do so and you probably want specifically your problem solved.

Also tell us your standards for the opposite sex, what would you want from your girl?

@Cuzzo  That only means you've been faking positivity to try to geet some result - it's like the beggar on the street trying to be nice and then once you don't give him any money he starts to insult you and you're very gland you never gave him any money :)

It's gonna be harsh and it's normal, you have to persist trough it.

Also, go to therapy.

Best of luck !

3 hours ago, Daniel Miheilov said:

So long as negativity is getting you working towards positive change - it's doing its job right.

Well...if you're not embarrassed of sharing - tell us why you don't think you're good enough for "a woman". It'll only be general talk before you do so and you probably want specifically your problem solved.

Also tell us your standards for the opposite sex, what would you want from your girl?

I honestly feel like I'm not up to a standard of looks. At least it seems that way. I have an underbite which causes me to have a longer face. I have a deviated septum. I've tried to find the right sources to fix this stuff because it's an actual medical deficiency that needs to be fixed eventually (if I don't my molars could grind to dust when I'm like 50). I remember telling my mom that and she was like "Wel with technology these days they might have something to prevent your molars from breaking down" and I'm like ...cmon lol 

if I got that fixed I'd be a lot better looking. 

As far as my personality goes I've never felt like....it came natural as far as dating. Making friends isn't hard at all and comes pretty naturally. But girls man...I've just always felt like more often than not I had a hard time finding my groove. I always felt like I didn't bring enough energy or something  

I tried doing pick up. Mainly a lot of online dating. But I never ended up fully satisfied with online. Most of the girls were girls I considerd myself settling for.  And I know that comes off shallow, but I'd like to be attracted to a girl who I date. And I'm not asking for a lot. Just cute and not completely out of shape. I know that varies for many people. But from my perspective the ones I'm attracted to don't seem available or interested most of the time.

it just seems like the girls I find myself attracted to are not interested. Whether it's another guy who's better looking or whatever. And the few who share a mutual attraction are not available because they're taken or something is going on with them( like they are too busy or live far away)so whatever there was has no chance to grow 

for awhile I kept a chin up. But more often than not I feel like that's my life. I know guys who aren't into pick up and don't think about this shit too much and cute girls just go for them. 

Like this last girl...always flirted with me and gave me hugs. I remember she wanted me to get her food and stuff. I was reluctant to because I know the game. She'd always call me her favorite. But when I made a move to hang out with her she didn't seem 100% into it. Then a few days later I find out she's straight up showing her nudes to a friend of mine. And I'm like "well damn here I am putting in this work to show her I'm interested and he doesn't even try and is getting farther"

its things like that...like things I simply can't control. I don't really feel like I'm 'the guy'

Oh man. Your psychology sucks. What the hell. I bet you dont have something bad outside. Its inside your mind its fucked up. Why the fuck are you thinking this way? 

So. Enough with the cursing.

Change your point of view. Dont just see other guys who are getting girls. Just see what you want and attract it. Dont be clingy or miserable. Things will go right if you manage them properly. Just be confident okay?

Dont frustrate me :P 

Just be a little mysterious for that girl. You made your move ok? If you still want her,she will respond. If not,who cares. Just be happy.

@popi I'm sorry. I reveal my most vulnerable parts of myself here. I promise I'm not this ass backwards in other areas of my life. But in this area I am. 

Im not sure what it'll take to change up my mindset. This area of my life has always felt off even when I have success. 

Right now with school starting, I think I'll just put all of this away for now. It'll be tough cuz I know I'll come across cute females and have that urge to want something. But I gotta just keep it at bay for awhile. 

@Cuzzo OK, because of all the beautiful media around us now we tend to think every single couple on earth need to look like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. I've never been an attractive girl by that "standard". I rarely do my hair or wear make-up. My face is full of acne for the last 15 years. But hey, this is me! Now if every man on earth was looking for Angelina I would never have dated a single man, or I would have to date with an ogre. Hopefully not all men are narrow-minded like that and every man I dated, for a short or long period of time, I am thankful. 

And my husband that I know for 4 years now, he did everything against the "art" of pick-up. There is no law in this business. But I guess there is only one: Be fuc---g yourself! Don't try to impress people with someone else's tricks.

Value yourself as a person first. It is much harder than finding a girlfriend on surface layer. Your looks do not define you. When you value yourself and accept rejection, it will be easy to talk to girls.

And I know that comes off shallow, but I'd like to be attracted to a girl who I date.

Be attracted to her all over. That is what I am trying to say. Attraction doesn't mean just looks though... Try getting to know her before dating. Have some common base to talk about. Don't just settle with... oh she's cute. Cuteness is very relative and once you get to know her she can change for the more beautiful or uglier in front of your eyes. And you will change in front of her eyes.. but if you think you're ugly (inside and) out, everyone is gonna see you like that. 

I know you have the power to do it without entering depressive episodes ;)

Cheers

Seems like you're taking the rejections too personally, and that's because you probably aren't talking to nearly enough other girls.

You gotta realize that MOST girls will NOT like you. It's that way with every guy. It's not just you. You don't need every girl to like you, you only need a handful.

Focus on the variables you can control, which are:

• How many new girls you meet per week
  • Improving your mood, self-esteem, and life

Construct a great life for yourself, so you're happy without girls at all. And then you'll notice girls start to be more interested in you and it's much easier to attract them when you feel great about your life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Cuzzo I understand the feelings of rejection! When I was younger I was unintentionally creepy or I was highly awkward and evasive around girls. Now, I'm mastering socializing and talking to girls and my mastery process has resulted in building solid friendships with girls, getting a prom date, and even having a deep and intimate friendship in college. I've made huge progress and I'm confident that you can make big progress yourself! I understand how painful rejection can be but over time and with practice, you will master socializing with girls. I also see nothing wrong with being single! When I was younger, I felt like I needed a relationship but I'm detaching myself from that neediness and I used to be very clingy and I am still am clingy to an extent. 

@Leo Gura leo I really appreciate that you took your time to help me with my petty problems. Little things like that are why I'm a huge supporter of what you do. 

I feel a lot better as the days have gone on. I was just in a very vulnerable state and needed to let out steam. Thank you everyone for taking your time and providing help. 

Edited by Cuzzo

@Leo Gura hi Leo, I will be thankful if you upload one more video about Dating&Relationships for the teenagers... (I'm 16 and really need help :D)