Raptorsin7

Tensing Your Face/Head Like You're Crying

6 posts in this topic

So i've had this issue of dealing with a blockage in my head for a while now. There's a pressure/knot in my head, and i've been looking for ways to release it and I think found something. I've released the pressure in a significant way on LSD, and it produced the greatest experience of my life, where i felt relaxed and tension free for the first time in a long time.

Today i start forcefully flexing my head, like i'm in an intense sob where you are just deep into the sensations of the head, and i've felt a sort of unwinding of the tension slowly. 

When i hold and flex really hard, it feels like i'm going to pop a blood vessel or something (just an expression i don't actually know what will happen), and i end up feeling lightheaded and my heart races pretty fast after holding it.

Has anyone experienced anything similar? Is there a chance i can damage myself by trying to forcefully contract the muscles in my head so the pressure releases?

Does anyone have any experience releasing this kind of tension?

No idea.

But I recently started reading a book called: "Awakening The Third Eye" by Samuel Sagan. He talks a lot about releasing energy, with the main focus on the throat/larynx/"Adam's Apple".

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@AlphaAbundance Dude i just googled the exercise, and it feels psychedelic when i pressure my head. 

It's kinda freaky, i've never even really got this with LSD.

I'm getting visuals, and i had moments of being gone. 

Wow ??

It's probably unique to you (or people in your situation) and / or related to your state lately. Have their recently been changes in expansion of consciousness (for you)?

Edited by AlphaAbundance

I can blow pressure out of my ears, sounds like wind blowing out. I don't even know how I do it but I can ?‍♂️ 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay