Diana88

Why is she doing this?

7 posts in this topic

My name is mrvica. This is my first topic. Let me tell you about my situation.
I have 2 stalkers.. A "man" and a woman. 
I dumped the sorry ass of him in July 2012.since december 2015 he is breaking in my house and stalking me and Hacking me. Also my mother's house. 
In end may if begin June 2016 I asked that woman for help that the police needs recording of him breaking in. Well she did that. But... She is still doing it till present moment. There is no contact between me and her for a couple of years. And I am fine with that. But she keeps breaking in my mothers house. And it's really bothering me. I am hurt. I don't feel safe anymore. I don't feel comfortable anymore. I am very sad but in the same time my anger keeps growing every day just a little bit more. The problem is that I contacted her more than once since a year back and more. Most of the messages were about the proof. She tells the police that I stalk her. But in the same time she breaks in my mother's house. For example. Today she tells the cops that I stalk her and today she breaks in my mothers house. I did had feelings for her like wanting to wife her etc. But I don't care anymore because she continues breaking in my mothers house. I am more than done with her. I hate myself for putting trust in her. It's like killing yourself everyday figurly speaking. I shouldn't have trusted her. I shouldn't have said anything what the cops need to stop that "man" stalker. I feel so betrayed by her. Back stabbed also. It feels like for me she has more faces/masks. I public one and an indoor one. I also feel heavily manipulated by her. I wanted to do witcraft on her that she surrenders the proof about that "man" stalker to the cops. My police officer told me if I do that I get in big trouble. I am like.. How? She is the 1 delivering proof that indeed she was in my mothers house and indeed she is a witness. I want to turn on a magician to get rid of her because I also wanted to magician to force her to get rid of keys. I feel like.. I don't know. I can't ut my finger. So she is allowed to keep breaking in my mothers house and I am not allowed to protect myself against her. I just want her gone and she knows that. But she continues and it really makes me angry. I told my police officer that she manipulates him. Telling lies to him. And it's up to him whether he believes me or not what she does. 
She has turned everything around me. For me she is sick in her head for keep breaking in my mothers house. It almost feels like revenge because I want nothing to do with her. 
I am trying so hard to try to understand what the hell is going on so I can give it peace. I try to understand her so I can let it go. Can someone please tell me why is she doing all of this? She tells the cops nothing to do with me but she keeps breaking in my mothers house. It will never cross my mind to say such thing. I will never follow someone on social media when I claim nothing to do with that person. She also stalks me for years on my Facebook page. 

Does she has personality disorder? Can someone please explain to me that sentence means that.. For example shift blaming. I don't know. 

The reason I got over that stalker "man" and closing the book is by information

This is not your first topic and the last one didn't make much more sense than this one.

Have you considered reaching for some therapist? Psychiatrist or psychologist, someone you could talk to face to face. 

Oh sorry. I copied the tekst. 

No therapist can make her go away! I want her gone and to be left alone. 

What does your mother think of those 2 problematic people?

Why does she keep breaking I my mothers house when she knows I want to attack her? Why keep bothering me? She knows I want her gone. She knows I want her to stop breaking in my mothers house. She knows because she continues breaking in my mothers house that I want to attack her. Why does she keep breaking in my mothers house? 

I'm not sure. If clear, direct communication doesn't work then you might want to get law enforcement involved or ask the police what you should do. You could even let them know with one last warning that you will call the police, contact law enforcement if it happens again, although depending on their pyschological stability it may be risky. However, if they aren't psychologically stable then you probably want to contact law enforcement anyway, maybe even before you let them know. Also be careful, you must be prepared to defend yourself and escape if you think there is any chance they may try to harm you or your family.

Also, your post was difficult to understand, long and formatted poorly.  If you want more people to respond, make it simple, clear, concise and formatted with spaces In between separate ideas and paragraphs.

Edited by AlphaAbundance