tuckerwphotography

Integral Enlightenment

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone heard of this 9 week online course with Craig Hamilton called Integral Enlightenment? I just completed the first week and really enjoyed the course material so far. I appreciate his lens of viewing enlightenment as an evolutionary journey for humanity rather than just a personal ego chase. I've also been interested in his Practice of Direct Awakening 12 week course...has anyone taken this before?

Integral Enlightenment: https://evolvingwisdom.com/ie/global/integralenlightenment/enroll/c/

Practice of Direct Awakening: https://evolvingwisdom.com/craighamilton/global/directawakening/enroll/

smells like advertisement considering your profile is new:p

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Lol, I did use to work in advertising, but that's not what this is. I was hoping to hear anyone's feedback on the Direct Awakening course before dropping $500 for it...

I think you can find better information and guidance for free online. I read about this and I don't get a good feeling of it, I don't think he or his students have fully awakened yet.

@Seraphim Thanks for your feedback! I'm suspicious when the prices of some of these workshops are so pricey, including RASA which I've looked into recently. On the one hand I see how "priceless" these services are, but on the other hand it seems to really limit the information to only those who have plenty of savings, which fortunately I do, but I feel sad that others might not have the same access. Makes me really appreciate Leo offering so much of his content for free :)

RASA isn't about information, but transmission from giver to recepient.  You can get information in the "1000" e-book for ten bucks.

@tuckerwphotography RASA I feel much better about. There are free shaktipat transmissions on youtube, Jivanmukti has powerful videos, I think it it almost as strong as the RASA. There is a teacher called Brahman Menor, even though I don't agree with all his words and he is bad at speaking, his energy is incredible, such pure energy, it pushed me into a higher consciousness and completed my journey.