Kross

LOOK AT THE FOOD I EAT AND TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG

47 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Moreira said:

Well the evidence is that when people eat food which cointain lectins, oxalic acids, phenols, glucosinolates, saponins and tannins... they get sick.

Only if their gut is messed up.

When you have inflamed gut, that has permeable walls (leaky gut), overgrowth of bad bacteria colonising your small and large intestine, pathogenic overgrowth like candida and keep dumping sources of typical western inflammatory food like flour, white rice, meats and dairy, you WILL react to all those. Absolutely! But that does not mean they are bad. Oxalic acid is not a problem if your calcium intake is balanced and your microbiome healthy, read the second study you listed properly. The third study basically just summarises symptoms but it does not address why this is happening. 

The answer is that having a messed up gut makes you susceptible to tanins and lectins because antigens from these migrate through your bowel walls and trigger an immune reaction which is how you get all these inflammatory symptoms like hashimoto's , RA etc. 

So the answer is not to stop eating legumes and plants. The answer is to FIX YOUR GUT. 

2 hours ago, Cameron said:

you don’t know what you’re talking about.

I'm listening

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@datamonster I’m not here to convince you. Research if you’re interested. If not I couldn’t care less.

Edited by Cameron

@datamonster And no I don’t believe you about the flat earth. I’ve done my own research and didn’t sit on my back side asking people to hand me the evidence.

Edited by Cameron

On 29/07/2020 at 11:55 AM, Kross said:

For whatever amount of protein that is necessary, can I depend on almonds only, instead of milk, meat, or eggs ? 

Never eaten meat in my life (no religious reasons or such, my family just doesn't like it, but I've not taken any vow against meat, might consider to eat in future if necessary) and have some problems regarding milk. Eggs too, have only eaten a few times but open to experiment more with them if beneficial.

@Kross 
Oh man I think a lot of people are off here with their advice. 

Youre not eating meat so youre missing protein is a huge oversimplification. Even If you get plant protein, it is really about the amino acid balance. 
But anyway, I dont wanna get into that.

What I would try If I were you.

1. Eat goddamn meat (together with fresh fruits and some gelatine powder on top if you can get it). If you dont want to, skip that step. 

2. Get yourself Creatine Powder and take 4g in water daily for a week, see how you feel (probably way better)

3. If you are a wheeny internet boy then get yourself Vitamin D3 +K2 Drops in MCT Oil and take around 5000mq each day you dont see the sun.
Also, get yourself some Vitamin B12 and B6 supplement, also daily. The B Vitamins are needed for proper energy production

4. Stop cooking with and consuming POLYUNSATURATED VEGETABLE OILS or SEEDS

5. Implement COCONUT OIL into your diet DAILY. You can put them into your oatmeal, cook curry what ever.

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

Major : 

Wheat (Make it everything WHOLE GRAIN, whether it's pasta or bread or rice)

Pulses (mainly 2 types) (I honestly don't know what is this)

Rice (Make it WHOLE GRAIN)

Potato (quit this, it just bloats your stomach and gives minimum nutritional value)

Clarified butter (ditch it or consume little)

6-8 different regular spices (spices are fine)

Occasional :

Red kidney beans (Good)

Lady finger (what is this?)

Taro (what is this?)

Different types of fruits during different seasons (mango, muskmelon,etc in summer and carrot, guava, apple,etc. in winter) (VERY GOOD!)

Curd (what is this?)

Lemonade

Chickpea

Soyabean

Junk food snacks

Cottage cheese

On 8/12/2020 at 7:10 PM, UDT said:

@Kross 
Oh man I think a lot of people are off here with their advice. 

Youre not eating meat so youre missing protein is a huge oversimplification. Even If you get plant protein, it is really about the amino acid balance. 
But anyway, I dont wanna get into that.

What I would try If I were you.

1. Eat goddamn meat (together with fresh fruits and some gelatine powder on top if you can get it). If you dont want to, skip that step. 

2. Get yourself Creatine Powder and take 4g in water daily for a week, see how you feel (probably way better)

3. If you are a wheeny internet boy then get yourself Vitamin D3 +K2 Drops in MCT Oil and take around 5000mq each day you dont see the sun.
Also, get yourself some Vitamin B12 and B6 supplement, also daily. The B Vitamins are needed for proper energy production

4. Stop cooking with and consuming POLYUNSATURATED VEGETABLE OILS or SEEDS

5. Implement COCONUT OIL into your diet DAILY. You can put them into your oatmeal, cook curry what ever.

Sounds Peaty ?