kireet

I don't KNOW!!

23 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, kireet said:

True , I will need to find the answer for myself ! 

Yes it's not a one-size-fits-all type of deal.

STOP seeking outside of yourself and turn Within.

What is 'I'...

Where is 'I' located in the body...

What does 'I' consist of...

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

12 hours ago, Nahm said:

Be ‘where you’re at’, and let all the judgment go. Especially the judging of yourself. You meditated for a year and that calmed the mind. That’s perfect, you’re perfectly, naturally, organically, ‘on track’. Refrain from judging yourself so readily, as if you’re missing something, as if the actuality where something to get to. Actuality is here now, and is ‘unwrapped’, not somewhere or something to get to.  When you do that, you’re going away from actuality, into abstract thought about some other scenario which doesn’t exist, and subtly, sneakily, comparing ‘where you are’ to ‘where you should be’. You are where you are, which is the only actuality of ‘where you are’. Don’t believe the comparison, and more so, notice intently the feeling of that comparison, and the resulting feeling when you think ‘I’m not there’ / ‘where I should or could be’ in realization. Let all of that go, and ‘point’ attention / focus back inwardly so to speak, back to you, back to what is knowing the direct experience of right here, right now. 

tbh , i think you are very correct . in fact , i think this 1 year meditation is actually what showed me that 'i don't know' , earlier i thought i knew everything , i have read this and that and what not.. but this i dont know is not a judgement i made ... tbh it was. a really slow realization . it is just now that i have admitted to myself and telling you guys on this forum really helped . and you are totally right and thanks for all the tips . yesterday , i did that object and hand seeing , tbh it was really profound . in fact i also realized that my mind is bullshitting me every moment and not letting me ground myself in actuality . Thanks for the advice!! 

"All troubles come to an end when the ego dies"

"God has become man; man will become God again"