Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Heart of Space

Telepathy

17 posts in this topic

In the past few years, a sort of experience has become very intertwined with my experience of reality.  I use the word telepathy because I can't think of a better word for it, but there is a lot of complexity and facets to the experience.  

I've come across many people who have this ability too at this point.  I've experienced people use it for good, to help others and myself, and I've experienced people use it for manipulation and personal gain.  For people who don't realize it's a thing it goes entirely unnoticed within the subconscious.  

You can do everything from heal someone on a deep psychological level to engage in a sexual experience that perfectly hits the notes of your sexuality in a way that is indescribably wonderful.  You can communicate with others while they're dreaming as well.  

These experiences come from complete sobriety and when I was first introduced to the experience it was utterly shocking.  I questioned my sanity quite a bit because most of my life I bought into the normal paradigm of what reality is for a human.  But I've experienced it and used it myself on others and it became somewhat normal for me.  

The downside for me is that I actually can't engage in it anymore, because it carries the same risk as psychedelics.  It can bring out latent mental illness, which I unfortunately have, so I have to abstain from using the ability.  I believe this is caused by my brain being conditioned by growing up in this modern civilization.  My brain can't handle it and almost glitches out, for lack of better words if I go into that state for too long.  So in a sense I'm effectively a disabled person in this way.  Unfortunate, but it is what it is and I will learn to live without it.  

I've come across a few people who seemed like "experts" with the ability and were able to do some pretty shocking things with the ability.  I just wanted to share and was curious if others have experienced what I'm talking about.  

Telepathy is often brought out during stage green, 6th circuit, tribe of humanity, etc.

A similar ability is channelling the mindset of another.

A big part of waking up is realising this stuff is real.

35 minutes ago, Artsu said:

Telepathy is often brought out during stage green, 6th circuit, tribe of humanity, etc.

A similar ability is channelling the mindset of another.

A big part of waking up is realising this stuff is real.

Do you think that this is a latent ability that is hindered and "covered up" by our modern cultural paradigm?  That's what I feel. 

I feel that modern cultural conditioning has a negative effect on the mind.  A good metaphor would be "lily foot," which is the binding of feet in Chinese culture.  In a sense the cultural conditioning is the binding of the mind, which has a warping effect, a deformity of the mind.  

Edited by Heart of Space

1 hour ago, Heart of Space said:

Do you think that this is a latent ability that is hindered and "covered up" by our modern cultural paradigm?  That's what I feel. 

I feel that modern cultural conditioning has a negative effect on the mind.  A good metaphor would be "lily foot," which is the binding of feet in Chinese culture.  In a sense the cultural conditioning is the binding of the mind, which has a warping effect, a deformity of the mind.  

Of course.

For whatever reason, the elite don't want us accessing these abilities. They'll call it delusion while using it themselves.

1 hour ago, Artsu said:

Of course.

For whatever reason, the elite don't want us accessing these abilities. They'll call it delusion while using it themselves.

Do you think this is the case?  

I do believe that the structure of society would radically change if everyone could access this.  So, I would understand the incentive for such a conspiracy.   I do believe that elites are so up their own ass and live lives with so much noise that they'd be ignorant of it.  But I honestly don't know.  

2 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Do you think this is the case?  

I do believe that the structure of society would radically change if everyone could access this.  So, I would understand the incentive for such a conspiracy.   I do believe that elites are so up their own ass and live lives with so much noise that they'd be ignorant of it.  But I honestly don't know.  

Yeah I'm pretty sure the elites have all sorts of spiritual tools at their disposal.

They're evil though so it's black magic.

The other alternative is that they actually believe stuff like telepathy isn't real, but surely they can put a puzzle together.

It's also worth pointing out that telepathy is essentially an exercise in downloading from the collective consciousness. You also have the ability to upload into the collective consciousness too. (e.g manifestation).

This begs the question: When you have a telepathic thought, are you downloading or are you actually uploading?

4 minutes ago, peachboy said:

It's also worth pointing out that telepathy is essentially an exercise in downloading from the collective consciousness. You also have the ability to upload into the collective consciousness too. (e.g manifestation).

This begs the question: When you have a telepathic thought, are you downloading or are you actually uploading?

I barely have any clue how it works.  I only learned how to use it intuitively, it's a difficult experience to put into words.  It seems though that you can interact with the energy of other people's nervous system.  Because you can definitely stimulate the feeling of nerves in certain areas and engage in a form of sexual telepathy.  That was one of the first things I started doing regularly naturally lol.  Honestly, it was always better than my physical sexual experiences by a long shot.  

Edited by Heart of Space

11 minutes ago, Artsu said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure the elites have all sorts of spiritual tools at their disposal.

They're evil though so it's black magic.

That idea makes me very uncomfortable.  

41 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

That idea makes me very uncomfortable.  

Yeah it would. That's the world we live in though.

Don't worry, in the end they'll be paying for it.

Do what is right and fear none.

5 hours ago, peachboy said:

Interesting. From my understanding, telepathy is both uploading/downloading. And even if it appears that you cannot upload anything into some subconscious minds, each subtle message affects anyone on a deep level. But anyway, I don't know how it works practically, theoretically we exchange information all the time via verbal/non-verbal cues.

4 minutes ago, Member said:

Is marketing black magic? :P

There would be marketers who use black magic. 

I'm generally against marketing, but really it depends on the product and how you're marketing it. Are you marketing something worthwhile? Are you respecting the rights of others as you promote it?

Youtube ads are worthless products, with intrusive positioning. Youtube certainly uses black magic.

Just now, Member said:

Not sure about that ?

Expand on that in writing if you'd like, i don't want to watch the video.

I meant the statement to mean that i personally find youtubes ads to be of no value to me. They are merely an annoyance, and a reminder of greed.

2 minutes ago, Artsu said:

Expand on that in writing if you'd like, i don't want to watch the video.

It is a demonstration that Google listens to your microphone and shows ads of interest. He's repeating a few times "dog toys "and talks about buying them, then Google displays advertisements related to this. Which is kinda weird and intrusive, ya know... but nevertheless useful maybe?

25 minutes ago, Member said:

It is a demonstration that Google listens to your microphone and shows ads of interest. He's repeating a few times "dog toys "and talks about buying them, then Google displays advertisements related to this. Which is kinda weird and intrusive, ya know... but nevertheless useful maybe?

Maybe for some people.

I have adblock anyway, but i can't seem to get it on my phone, so that is when i get annoyed.

It's practically an inside joke at this point how much i loathe seeing ads pop up on youtube, i complain about it so often.

"Wow, we just waited through a seven minute build up into... an ad! Great...".