Ook

Inspirational piano music

5 posts in this topic

I couldn't help but share this beautiful piano cover. It might uplift you:

Check out his channel too if you want to, many other great performances there.

Beeyootiful... It gave me chills multiple times throughout the listening. 

Google the Interstellar cover. I believe it's by Hanz Zimmer also. 

Oh, music has such potential. If only we could fuse this kind of art with self-actualization. I think this is the next step for actualized.org stuff, to transcend language as a way of communicating the understanding of these high-level teachings, and to fuse epistemology, psychology, and art in a way that really gets this stuff into people's heads! Think of including our learning mechanism, our intuition, our preferences for beauty, our sexual energy, our imagination, all of these, into a piece of art. It would put the same kind of message that Leo tries to express in 2 hours, into something as long as 3 minutes. You'd have to be a master manipulator as well. 

We have people at the top using manipulation in such masterful ways, not at all valuing consciousness and self-actualization. Let's turn that around, inside out.

@Igor82 I don't think science has discovered the nature of music. To my knowledge, it is still a mystery and music theory only provides a template. 

I have a video suggestion: "What is the nature of music?". 

@Igor82 said, "fuse epistemology, psychology, and art..." Ayn Rand attempted this in her "Romantic Manifesto".

Those overtones in this third one is killing me. Also, JUST INTONATION makes me melt.

Edited by Applegarden