Forrest Adkins

How to deal with rejection because of Looks?

42 posts in this topic

Please be careful with posting about Red Pill and similar ideologies. You can find pieces of wisdom literally anywhere, but we don't want the newbies on this forum to accept some toxic ideologies about human relationships. If you are wise enough not to trap yourself, sure, but there are many videos on youtube from people who have walked down the path of Red Pill / RSD etc... and have not gotten what they truly wanted in the first place. You can live a good life and attract people, boys and girls, through authenticity too.

@GroovyGuru @bejapuskas the reason why I named these three redpill channels is because these guys are honest people, they don't teach men to lie and cheat. They hate men who do that, its the guys who follow them that are toxic. If you really pay attention to his videos you'll see he's not that toxic. They always make sure the women knows they are not looking for a relationship and attract them without lying... 

59 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

Please be careful with posting about Red Pill and similar ideologies. You can find pieces of wisdom literally anywhere, but we don't want the newbies on this forum to accept some toxic ideologies about human relationships. If you are wise enough not to trap yourself, sure, but there are many videos on youtube from people who have walked down the path of Red Pill / RSD etc... and have not gotten what they truly wanted in the first place. You can live a good life and attract people, boys and girls, through authenticity too.

So I don't exactly understand what you mean with "you can attract people by being authentic" when they never said you should be a liar. What I do understand is that the community itself is very toxic, thats why you shouldn't read the comments when you watch their videos.

Also whats wrong with ams only caring about getting his dick wet ? As long as he doesn't deliberately hurt anybody or let anybody hurt him everythings ok. Not everybody wants to be in a long term relationship. I used to think thats what I wanted, but when I entered one I found out thats not really what I want at all. Back then I believed the ideology that men who sleep with a lot of women are bad and that you can only be happy in serious relationships, I also believed that all women were innocent and nice. Thats the opposite end of the spectrum with redpill, I don't fully agree with any of these ideologies.

Some people are innocent 

Some people are considered normal

Others are wilder

And others are very slutty and sexually open

Some so open that they betray their loved ones for sex.

In order to become more conscious you need to see different peoples viewpoints, as you said you can find wisdom everywhere.