Brandon L

Trip sitter and 5 meo dmt

6 posts in this topic

So recently I got my hands on some 5 meo dmt from some Sonoran desert toads. I've been planning to use it very soon, I'm using it for enlightment, truth and to experience God. I've done a good amount of research about 5 meo 5 months prior to my awakening back in October of 2019, so I know how powerful 5 meo can be from the research I've done. (I had an awakening without taking any psychedelic substances) so I'm aware what an awakening is and what an ego death is. I want to take 5 meo to have a full experience of it to help me evolve my consciousness more along my spiritual journey. So I have more 5 meo and it's ready for me to smoke, but the only problem is this "trip sitter" dogma that I hear. I will hear things like you shouldn't take 5 meo dmt without a trip sitter. Which I can understand, trip sitters are great and alot helpful but I personally don't know anyone that can trip sit me, so is it better for me just take this substance alone? I've heard and seen people on YouTube do it alone, I'm pretty sure Leo has done it alone. His video "Enlightenment Experience Happening In Real Time" shows him just getting done taking 5 meo dmt and films his enlightenment experience, but he didn't have a trip sitter with him. It seems like most of the psychedelics he's done was alone. I don't hear Leo talk alot about trip sitters, but I would love to hear his thoughts on this since he's very experienced with using psychedelics, by the way I already smoked 5 meo a week ago alone (no trip sitter) but didn't get the full breakthrough, "due to improper homemade pipe" Im aware of the affect, and my body felt like it was dying but I wasn't panicking because I knew that's part of the process, so I got a glimpse of what 5 meo feels like but I want the full breakthrough. So since I dont know anyone that can trip sit me, can I just do this alone? Thanks

Edited by Brandon L
Forgot to add some extra sentences

Yes you can. With enough Research (which you Did). 

@Brandon L , good question.

I have tried mushrooms and Lsd twice each so far and would love to try a small dose of 5-Meo. I asked someone who advertises 1:1 sessions with it but he refused me as I have marginally high blood pressure. The blood pressure is, however, controlled through medication. The guide/sitter simply refuses to take anyone with blood pressure problems as he thinks it would be dangerous. Where does that leave me! I thought I would try a small dose on my own and am looking for advice.

Please respond if you have any info regarding this or if you've tried 5-Meo on your own. How much did you take? Did you have nay health problems when you took it? Did it raise your heart rate?

@Demeter I just got done taking more 5 MeO around 6 hours ago (still no trip sitter), and it was definitely one of the most intense experiences I've ever had in my life, more intense than my last one, and I still didn't get a full breakthrough, even though that's what I was aiming for. I guess I just need to experiment more with the dosages, I've been weighing the dosages out precisely on a milligram scale to see which milograms can get me the breakthrough, for the second trip I took 9 milligrams which is a good starting dose, but it didn't give me a breakthrough, I guess people's bodies are different from how they react to it. But I can go out and get more 5 MeO from the Bufo toads here in Arizona. There is a shit ton of them that come out. But this second experience I just had was so much more intense (even with no breakthrough), i was on the peak of dying and I was facing death head on. When you're experiencing this, you're not sure if you're actually going to die and if you're going to come back or not, or if it's just the 5 Meo Dmt that's kicking in. This substance is EXTREMELY powerful, what this substance does is it targets you're ego and rips it to shreds. What I felt was my whole body shutting down, I felt nauseous my brain was going all over the place, my heart rate and blood pressure increased, and I felt the need to throw up but didn't (its recommended you fast before taking 5 MeO, but I ate only a few things which I shouldn't and still felt like throwing up). I was surrendering to the experience and trying not to fight it off, even though I was experiencing all of this I didn't get the breakthrough experience which was very strange, and I made a better vaporizer and was vaping it correctly, guess I just need to bump up the dosages. I thought it out as far as a trip sitter/shaman it would be a better option to have one, but at the same time you here some people who've died from their shamans/trip sitters as well. So taking it alone or having a sitter can work in either both ways in my opinion. If you have high blood pressure I honestly don't recommend you take it, because it will raise your blood pressure to the roof. I don't think people should take 5 MeO if they've have problems with seizures or overall extreme mental health/brain problems, people who are just taking it for fun, and people their not fully committed to facing their death. But after the experience I felt a sense of love and calmness, and overall a reality check, and remember this wasn't even the full breakthrough.

Do you have actual dried toad venom? That's  only 10-15 % 5meo if I remember correctly...

@Brandon L  You mean going for a breakthrough. Low dose 5 meo should be save for everyone and still has value, dont you think so?