knakoo

Psychedelic trips after a kundalini awakening ?

10 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I had a "kundalini awakening" last week-end during a spiritual transmission. Since then I had 2 days when the energy woke up in me again. I was full of energy and my meditation sessions were incredibly strong, comparable to when I take a medium dose of LSD, but sober. The other days I felt pretty normal, though maybe more sensitive, feeling more. 

After 2-3 years of experimentation, I had developed a perfect protocol for me when taking LSD and I had incredible experiences every time. Now I feel like it would be too risky to take my usual dose, because if the energy wakes up in me again during the trip, that is just scary. 

I know this kundalini awakening has an amazing potential, but I feel sad that I may have lost another great tool. I plan to try a small dose of LSD but that's just not the same. 

Anyone else has some experience with this ?

What is your perfect LSD protocol, out of curiosity?

I would speculate that kundalini will go back into the background if you stop cultivating it... 

1 hour ago, Member said:

@knakoo how do you know it was a kundalini awakening?

I did a KAP (Kundalini awakening process) session. I did not feel yet a powerful sensation on my spine, so it's probably not like a spontaneous Kundalini awakening that someone can have. But it was really powerful when the energy woke up in me again, so for now a strong trip seems too risky. Strong psychedelic trips were by far the most beautiful experiences of my life, so I am grieving right now... :) 

https://www.venantwong.com

3 hours ago, Flyboy said:

What is your perfect LSD protocol, out of curiosity?

I would speculate that kundalini will go back into the background if you stop cultivating it... 

It would be long to explain (I will do a post about it at some point), but basically it is a mix of LSD, many different supplements/plants, cold showers, breathing techniques, binaural sounds and different meditation techniques. Plus eating something at just the right time if needed.

Now that I started doing KAP sessions I will continue, see where this leads me.

16 hours ago, knakoo said:

I did a KAP (Kundalini awakening process) session. I did not feel yet a powerful sensation on my spine, so it's probably not like a spontaneous Kundalini awakening that someone can have. But it was really powerful when the energy woke up in me again, so for now a strong trip seems too risky. Strong psychedelic trips were by far the most beautiful experiences of my life, so I am grieving right now... :) 

https://www.venantwong.com

Thanks for the info. On a quick search, kundalini awakening looks kinda weird. It makes me skeptical.

@knakoo

Having experienced these, as well as with / through people in sessions...my advice would be to take time grounding / letting go, until the context of ‘risky’ & ‘scary’ is no longer present. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Member said:

Thanks for the info. On a quick search, kundalini awakening looks kinda weird. It makes me skeptical.

Yeah apparently you can have an orgasm during sessions haha. But trust me it works. There is a round after the session when everyone talks about his or her experience. Out of the 15-20 who participated, only one guy did not feel much, because he could not stop thinking. Everybody else had a positive or very positive experience.

Following is a description of my experience:

"My first session was amazing. I remember when the music started and Antollena began the transmissions on the others, I could feel the energy in the room and it was really impressive, it felt so powerful. When she came to me, I felt the energy coming into my body and I started crying right away. Then I spent the whole session crying, bawling, laughing and moving a lot. It's pretty fascinating when your body start moving by itself. There were moments when I wanted to scream and trying to do it discreetly :)"

This is a great review of KAP if you want to learn more :

Edited by knakoo

57 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@knakoo

Having experienced these, as well as with / through people in sessions...my advice would be to take time grounding / letting go, until the context of ‘risky’ & ‘scary’ is no longer present. 

Thank you for your answer. You have done KAP sessions ?

I was planning to take a very small dose of LSD to be on the safe side, like 50ug. You don't think that it is a good idea ? I feel confident that I could manage whatever comes at that dose, and I can always take a big dose of valerian if it gets too strong.

But yeah I don't plan to do a strong trip as long as I have any fear about it. Already I can sense that my grieving period did me some good. Helped me let go of my attachment to these experiences.