Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Red-White-Light

Having sex with no-self

6 posts in this topic

I met up with my girlfriend today and we were having sex, for the first time. It was the best sex I’ve had, however, I didn’t even exist. I was just a mechanical process of the reality I was willing as God. God was willing the woman, the self (I) and the bedroom, all part of the self-aware screen. I know the self enjoys sex and relationships. I don’t know how dangerous it would be to let go of sex all together. Would I become ungrounded from physicality. It feels like it’s the only thing holding me here, along with food. 

Why not just enjoy God in its material form?

Stop beating yourself up and start enjoying life. You're missing the whole point of awakening.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Go watch Leo's video on the Ox. Nonduality will go full circle. You realize all is an illusion, then integrate back in to the illusion and enjoy it. You created all this for a reason; to experience it. 

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Why not just enjoy God in its material form?

Stop beating yourself up and start enjoying life. You're missing the whole point of awakening.

6:45 and onwards kinda reminded me to enjoy the pleasures of physicality.

closing down, attracting spambots 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus