assx95

I have sexual energy right now. How do I channel it?

8 posts in this topic

Not only do I feel horny but I feel like i have this energy wanting to express itself sexually.  Now i could start watching erotica and edge and dissipate it through physical channels, that is, ejaculation. 

What is the alternative? And if there is an alternative, how do you get started with that? 

Qi gong is a very effective way for channel the sexual energy. 

I suggest you to check "the multiorgasmic man" book of Mantak Chia. He teach how to have orgasm without ejaculation with the microcosmic orbit, an exercise for circulate the energy

Also for women it's very helpful, in this case "the multiorgasmic woman" and the use of jade egg

It's 5 years I'm practice this technique and it's very powerful 

Wow, I actually didn't know about this channeling concept. I just have heard about it. Worth checking.

I chose to no longer be a member of this forum.

10 minutes ago, SaraLenore said:

It's 5 years I'm practice this technique and it's very powerful 

Wow. Oh, you are a woman. I am not aware of how sexual energy in women works. Is it the same as men? For me, It is usually a build up until I ejaculate. And if the build up is too long, then it calms down. I don't know the equivalent of ejaculation for women. Qi gong you say. Will check it out. 

I don't know where are you from but I know two good teachers for man about this technique , one in London and one in Chiang Mai, Thailand 

Otherwise you can find also some video of Mantak Chia in YouTube 

?

6 minutes ago, assx95 said:

Wow. Oh, you are a woman. I am not aware of how sexual energy in women works. Is it the same as men? For me, It is usually a build up until I ejaculate. And if the build up is too long, then it calms down. I don't know the equivalent of ejaculation for women. Qi gong you say. Will check it out. 

For women is more easy this technique because we are normally capable of multiorgasmic, we don't have like the end of game like the man's ejaculation 

You can learn how to have orgasm without ejaculation so you can have more than one channeling the energy 

The exercises is the same, only some differency about breathing and point of energy channel

Edited by SaraLenore

3 hours ago, SaraLenore said:

The exercises is the same, only some differency about breathing and point of energy channel

Is this the same as one of the principle in Think and Grow Rich book, called Sexual Transmutation?

I chose to no longer be a member of this forum.

2 hours ago, Zak said:

Is this the same as one of the principle in Think and Grow Rich book, called Sexual Transmutation?

I don't know this book but I don't think is the same