CultivateLove

I'm taking shrooms today and I want to talk with you guys. :)

7 posts in this topic

This is a sort of an experiment, I haven't planned out this trip much, since I just got some shrooms from a friend at work yesterday, and today I don't have work and I feel pretty good, I'm not really a spontaneous person but I think it's time to shake it up a little and I think this will go well :P

I only got 4g now though, so I just ate 1g and see how I feel and then decide how much more I want to take.

I admit I'm a bit anxious because last time I did any psychedelic was 1 year ago and it was Ayahuasca. But I have taken shrooms up to 6g before and 200ug LSD, but I feel this time will be different, I feel an awakening just around the corner.

Take 1 g more :-) and listen to good music. Tycho - Dive , great album for a trip?

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

6 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Take 1 g more :-) and listen to good music. Tycho - Dive , great album for a trip?

Great drums.

have a pleasant trip brother <3

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

8 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Hehe I just did, thanks for the recommendation I'll check it out :)

I'm already feeling noticeable effects, I've been fasted for about 12 hours now, also just had some turmeric/black pepper tee which adds to my receptiveness/sensitivity. My whole body is tingling with energy... aliveness... oh boy this is going to be fun :D