Romer02

Best way to traverse the self actualization/ enlightenment path?

7 posts in this topic

I have been working on this work that Leo has thankfully given us awareness of for about a year now, meditating, contemplating, and reading many books on his booklist also doing exercises given. I can already see my life turning into a more fruitful one but at the same time, I'm not 100% sure if I am going about it the proper way. I was just reading another person post here about ego work and how deconstructing it could be a difficult task. 

Some of the amazing things I have experienced have to do with seeing how everything in the world is me (small insight) in the sense that I could see it but not the grand scheme of it per se. Me giving meaning to life and me being time and everything is just me. I haven't gotten to the point where the things I have learned have scared me but I feel like I'm getting closer. 

As far as life purpose goes I have taken a seminar in investing in options in the stock market. But, I do feel like I would also like to discuss many of my findings with others with Instagram videos of me speaking on how powerful awareness is and, increasing consciousness. I'm 22 years old but I do feel very happy with this work and seeing reality from a point of not knowing what it is. Sometimes I do get confused on which path to take I suppose that's simply the freedom of life. 

Seems like you are doing great.

What about psychedelics?

1 hour ago, Romer02 said:

I have been working on this work that Leo has thankfully given us awareness of for about a year now, meditating, contemplating, and reading many books on his booklist also doing exercises given. I can already see my life turning into a more fruitful one but at the same time, I'm not 100% sure if I am going about it the proper way. I was just reading another person post here about ego work and how deconstructing it could be a difficult task. 

Some of the amazing things I have experienced have to do with seeing how everything in the world is me (small insight) in the sense that I could see it but not the grand scheme of it per se. Me giving meaning to life and me being time and everything is just me. I haven't gotten to the point where the things I have learned have scared me but I feel like I'm getting closer. 

As far as life purpose goes I have taken a seminar in investing in options in the stock market. But, I do feel like I would also like to discuss many of my findings with others with Instagram videos of me speaking on how powerful awareness is and, increasing consciousness. I'm 22 years old but I do feel very happy with this work and seeing reality from a point of not knowing what it is. Sometimes I do get confused on which path to take I suppose that's simply the freedom of life. 

Sounds like your doing fine through exploring.  There is no right way to do it and something that Leo has pointed to is you never know if the person you are taking advice knows what they are talking about, you just have to explore and find out.  Life isn't something where there are a lot of guarantee's, and this can scare a lot of people, it doesn't really mean its unsafe, it just means anything can happen :)

Edited by Mu_

@universe Yes I have had a couple of psychedelic experiences and they are very strange, the issue is that I do not have parents that support this which causes issues while tripping. 

@Mu_ Definitely feel better seeing this comment. Sometimes it feels like maybe I'm just imaging my life is getting better but in a spiritual sense I believe that is correct ;) 

Keep in mind that you are walking the path all throughout life. You dont need to use this or that resource, although resources can be useful.

I would say perhaps the key ingredient is to have a mindset of wanting to advance higher and higher. Keep worry to a minimum, and dont be scared if things get weird. Acceptance of the changes that occur will help prevent you from getting stuck.

9 hours ago, Romer02 said:

@universe Yes I have had a couple of psychedelic experiences and they are very strange, the issue is that I do not have parents that support this which causes issues while tripping. 

Definitely find your own place to live!

What did you do during your trips?

Edited by universe