TheUniverseIsLove

Sober Visuals?

6 posts in this topic

I do these heart chakra meditations through YouTube and sound clips. I just pick random ones...but sometimes they put me in a state where.... when I close my eyes....

The patterns are INTENSE AF... and truly just incredible

I have to double check to make sure I didn’t take anything ?

Think: 

psychedelic mandala patterns

Anyone else get this sober? 

Yep, pay attention when you go to bed and close your eyes. I used to write down color combinations and designs I'd see to use in art projects. I often see a star or an eye in the center. You can request with some accuracy the colors you see too, try it. Sometimes complete images just come up, that's where my avatar came from.

Doesn't mean anything though, all fun and games in the imagination of experience. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@TheUniverseIsLove Strong imagination. When I close my eyes it’s just disturbingly black for 30 minutes then I fall asleep.

Edited by Red-White-Light

25 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@TheUniverseIsLove Strong imagination. When I close my eyes it’s just disturbingly black for 30 minutes then I fall asleep.

Everything is imagination, even black, and even layering on the feeling of disturbingly black on a color. Try it, you'll see. There's barely any black at all, it's dynamic not fixed. Look "closer". There are all kinds of tiny lights with no sense of distance and no way to pinpoint them. 

It's basically like a really high-tech (or low-tech) light brite "in" there. xD

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Yep, pay attention when you go to bed and close your eyes. I used to write down color combinations and designs I'd see to use in art projects. I often see a star or an eye in the center. You can request with some accuracy the colors you see too, try it. Sometimes complete images just come up, that's where my avatar came from.

Doesn't mean anything though, all fun and games in the imagination of experience. 

I'll get this as well... I'll get patterns of stuff. They come more if I pay attention to them. Good idea for artwork. Sometimes I don't really like the patterns though. They can be scary faces, other times flowers. They seem to be more of one than the other depending if I focus on it and the feeling that arises in me. They have gotten super vivid and it's almost like a light show of patters, figures, faces, etc. I get them too when waking up. They go away a few minutes after I have awoken. They aren't very vivid for me these days but they have been before.