eggopm3

DMT vs 5-MEO-DMT according to Qualia Computing

4 posts in this topic

Extremely interesting, thx for the link❤️

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

I've done a lot of 5-MeO and DMT, and the generalizations in that article of their difference do not match my experiences at all.

You cannot draw such conclusions from a few interviews or case studies. Psychedelics affect people extremely differently such that drawing generalizations about what the trip will be like is very difficult.

I hardly experience visuals on DMT. And no entities.

I would hesitate to make the bold conclusion, as the article does, that 5-MeO-DMT is superior for dealing with trauma. I think this will vary from person to person. I personally don't find 5-MeO-DMT that useful for doing shadow work. Lesser psychedelics like mushrooms or LSD might be better for that.

If you really want a robust solution to this issue, you need to give each patient 5 or 10 different psychedelics and have him tell you which ones give him benefits in which categories, such as healing trauma, shadow work, awakening, etc. Experimentation for each patient is crucial. There cannot be a single solution that works for everyone because of how differently our bodies and brains metabolize these chemicals.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.