Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Demeter

Would you go back to lsd after trying 5-Meo?

4 posts in this topic

Some people believe that 5-Meo makes the use of Lsd or shrooms obsolete. Presumably, these are people who are looking for a breakthrough, experience reality or non-duality. Would you agree?

5-Meo also has the advantage of being short and straight, so one doesn't need a sitter.

Would very much like to hear what you think of the comparisons between Lsd and 5-Meo. 

2 minutes ago, Demeter said:

5-Meo also has the advantage of being short

That's a disadvantage in my book. More time equals more realizations and more integration for me. 

I think a trip sitter is really good to have for any psy substance if you do it for the first time.

LSD may bring interesting ideas - super weird and creative one, it doesn't happen with 5-MeO, usually.
5-MeO is the best tool for realizing who you are. It's super straight, no twisting with you as on LSD.
LSD is better for beginners, I wouldn't suggest going to 5-MeO if you just started psy journey.
Music and food on LSD are AMAZING :D 
Erotic photos on 5-MeO is amazing too (as Leo said once in some video Lol)
5-MeO changes your LSD trips, the same as meditation helps to deepen the trips.
LSD is long and fun, 5-MeO short and magnificent, it has own advantages and disadvantages, depends on what you want.

There are stages of psy spiritual journey and they are not the same for everyone.
Like, you started doing LSD (shrooms), then you went to 5-MeO, then maybe to DMT, or maybe you just dropped psy altogether.
There are so many ways to go about it.

So, LSD and 5-MeO both are amazing instruments. At some point, one tool may be better for you than another.
At some point you may drop all the tools and realize that you are the tool itself.

Godspeed.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x