Trump drinks water

Or is he downing a shot of Vodka like a madman

27 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

@Nak Khid

Wow ? 

Trump drinks water

Or is he downing a shot of Vodka like a madman

Because vodka makes you a bad guy? 

I wish someone made a meme in a volcano with him patting a hairless car like some sort of volcano lair bad guy. 

I don't think I've seen someone use two hands to drink a small glass of water before. He looked like he was trying to do a curl with a dumbbell that was too heavy for him.

@Onemanwolfpac

I said a madman not a bad man 

Downing vodka as the president during what ever the fuck he’s doing would yeah

@Lyubov

Blasphemy like that against lord emperor Trumps is a dangerous game

2 hours ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

Because vodka makes you a bad guy? 

I wish someone made a meme in a volcano with him patting a hairless car like some sort of volcano lair bad guy. 

yes Vodka makes you bad, Tequilla is the love drink 

1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

I don't think I've seen someone use two hands to drink a small glass of water before. He looked like he was trying to do a curl with a dumbbell that was too heavy for him.

that's just one of the Hydroxychloroquine effects. When the COVID blows over (and it is mainly a Chinese hoax anyway) then the president full glass lifting ability will return and he will lay the smack down on Sleepy Joe (he hopes)

Edited by Nak Khid

Its not a popular opinion especially here or anywhere but i wont be shocked if there's four more years. I am trying to avoid hearing about it but its everywhere. To combat this, I have allocated time to my purpose and spiritual rejuvenation. More time healing. More mind, body, spirit over orange man bad rhetoric. I enjoyed the press Secretary checkmate on Jim the other day. 

If Trump wins, there's more chaos. The masses will rampage and riot. If they win over the election, buddy goes back to being a billionaire. I don't see lose lose in the situation. 

I like @Leo Gura and Eckhart Tolle content but I am not seeing spiritual awakening. I am seeing chaos and I am craving solitude. ?

Sadly, there's no winning. Its like Batman vs the Joker. Its a chaotic and insanity that is feeding oneself. Group collective ego is rapid. I cannot fix it bit i can start on myself and free myself to the best of my ability. I think more good will come from individual change on a global level.