blankisomeone

Book on how to master your mind

5 posts in this topic

What book would you recommend for someone that wants to learn how to use their mind for their own benefit rather than being controlled by it?

The power of positive thinking

Mindset 

Think n grow rich

Gorilla mindset

Super brain

Thanks for the suggestions.

I've also recently found these two and am currently reading them:

The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy. This one is helping me open my mind to new possibilities by understanding how my subconscious mind is creating my reality and how I can have more control over my "external" reality by first focusing on changing my "internal" reality.

A Mind For Numbers by Barbara Oakley. This one is helping me learn more about how we can properly learn math and science, because I'm taking a lot of math at university. It's helping me understand exactly how we learn math and how amazing it is that we can even think about math! It also made me realize how math isn't actually real, there is zero substance to it, but at the same time it allows us to make so many cool things with it, considering that we can think about it properly. It's also making me understand why math is difficult, which is pricesely because it's almost like magic your mind is doing. But of course you can train your mind to do it with practice and the proper techniques presented in the book.

Edited by blankisomeone

Psycho Cybernetics

The Book of Mind Maps by Tony Buzan

Focus by Daniel Goleman 

This last one is HUGE, for focus/concentration is the main skill you need to develop to be in control of your whole being and to train your brain/mind chatter patterns. 

Connect to Create ☼♡