Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bewustgeluk

Worldview collapsed and confused after psychedelics.

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I took 3g of magic mushrooms (dried paddo). It was the fifth time I used it. Always the same thing comes up: I feel how life was before highschool and

how free and loving I felt.  Yesterday during the trip I had this same feeling as in first year of highschool. I felt very loving and would love to meet new people and start this great journey, but then people started bullying me (which never happened before age 11) and I felt this deep sadness.

I understand that these people had pain themselves. My mother is bipolar and same thing happened there. Granted I forgave her after deep work. 

But now I have this feeling like everyone on this planet is hurt. Which means they have the capacity to hurt me. So know I have this feeling of why should I ever accomplish something in life or be loving towards others if they CAN hurt me.    

Cause as a kid I only thought a few people were hurt, but now as a grown up. I see so much pain and now I feel very depressed about that.

If anybody had an experience likes this feel free to comment!

Why you putting such a negative frame on it?

Even if everyone is hurt that doesn't mean anything bad. It presents even more of an opportunity for you to grow yourself into a loving conscious being and to help heal others by leading by example with your love.

Which means they have the capacity to hurt me.

This is FEAR! Notice that.

Let it go and choose Love instead.

But now I have this feeling like everyone on this planet is hurt.

Which means that you have the opportunity to greatly help them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Everyone doesn't know they're hurt though. They're not conscious of it. Are you conscious enough to realize that they are all you? We are One. We are God.

Can you extend compassion to them like you have compassion for yourself and for your mother who you forgave? Can you extend that forgiveness to the rest of the world?

"Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing"

You could help them see what they truely are?

@Leo Gura @jayG84

You guys are right I'm scared as hell. It's all about love. But damn there is a lot of work to be done. Watched the episode about dealing with fear multiple times and more fear came up. But I'm growing. Thanks a lot for the point of view.

1 minute ago, bewustgeluk said:

@Leo Gura @jayG84

You guys are right I'm scared as hell. It's all about love. But damn there is a lot of work to be done. Watched the episode about dealing with fear multiple times and more fear came up. But I'm growing. Thanks a lot for the point of view.

It's okay. You are right where you need to be. Just keep chipping away at Love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have an extreme fear state that comes up when I am tripping. It's so intense I have no clue how to even let it all go... it's almost primal but my thoughts will get disorganized and crazy and I start contemplating and freaking out at the uncertainty of life and my deepest fears, no matter how crazy or unlikely, coming true. But I think it's about small steps. Gonna try to work with MDMA next... It really can help with fear.

Keep going...

Don't forget that you're creating your interpretations of reality.