• Attraction 
  • Balance 
  • Intention 
  • Manifestation 
  • Harmony 
  • Growth
  • Goodness 
  • Sequence 
  • Principle of trinity - purpose/goal, path and outcome all in alignment if the purpose is divine. All 3 will be harmoniously parallel. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

28 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

One principle of the universe is harmony. Or alignment 

Second is growth 

Third is goodness 

Fourth is.. 

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

• Attraction 
  • Balance 
  • Intention 
  • Manifestation 
  • Harmony 
  • Growth
  • Goodness and abundance 
  • Sequence 
  • Principle of trinity - purpose/goal, path and outcome all in alignment if the purpose is divine. All 3 will be harmoniously parallel. 
  • Integration. All good and bad is integrated to only lead to good

If you have something that is toxic either in you or around you then you are not in harmony with the universe. 

It's not a fit. Not a perfect fit 

You are not a fit. 

You will need to fit. 

You will need to resonate. 

Wherever you focus your energy it grows. 

Edited by Preety_India

46twhy.jpg

46ty3a.jpg

1. Attraction 

2. Balance 

3. Intention 

4. Manifestation 

5.Harmony 

6. Growth

7.Goodness and abundance 

8.Karma 

9. Regeneration 

10.Sequence 

11. Principle of trinity - purpose/goal, path and outcome all in alignment if the purpose is divine. All 3 will be harmoniously parallel. 

12.Integration. All good and bad is integrated to only lead to good

Edited by Preety_India

Like there is no need to do it

Today i had the thought, @Preety_India should be my interconnected pisces wingwoman xD 

Fish seem to be pretty compatible according to this site: https://www.sunsigns.org/pisces-man-compatibility/

How can i best spot and attract a pisces woman like yourself? There's gotta be some common characteristics, probably the natural flow (feeling based intuition governing our aura) 

For the sake of this exchange, it might make more sense to drop the gender roles and simply focus on Pisces in general, physical attributes to the subliminal messaging. 

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows  Aww. So sweet. 

You're charming. So a Pisces woman will be drawn to you. The Pisces woman is generally found in mysterious depths, in the most unexpected ways, and the chemistry strikes instantly, all you need is the openness to welcome the opportunity whenever it strikes, 

One thing I find very seductive in men is flirting openly. If they flirt with me, they end up attracting me and seducing me. Pisces likes to seduce and be seduced. They have low resistance to seduction. It works like a bait to a fish. 

If you already know that a woman is Pisces, you will have to approach her very openly and without hesitation. Start a conversation with her and drop subtle hints here and there for her to pick. Pisces are very imaginary and idealistic and visionary. They always have higher goals. So if you talk about everyday mundane things they will be turned off. But if you talked to them about mystical things, nature and the universe and spiritual knowledge, the Pisces will gladly sit and listen to more. 

Some common traits of a Pisces woman (taken from the web) 

Their love for sparkle and bling. ...

Pisces women love to dress up. ...

They have a quirky sense of style. ...

The shoes, always look at her feet and shoes. ...

She is always in a rush, running a few minutes late, absent minded and a little forgetful.

How to attract a Pisces woman (taken from the web) 

A Pisces Wears Many Masks.

She Is Ultra Feminine.

Take Time to Win Her Heart.

Cultivate the Water Element.

Show Her You Know Her.

Be Part of Her Refuge From a Noisy, Harsh World.

Respect Her Need for Solitude.

Pay Attention to What Fascinates Her.

As a Pisces, your flirting style is predominantly magnetic, mystical, and sensual. Pisces people are in tuned with their emotions. These folks are generally shy, but they are noticeable. ... A Pisces person will grasp a prospects imagination and take them on a fanciful ride. 

The things that would attract me and other Pisces woman and ways to keep me in a relationship are 

A man will need to be gentle and courteous with me. Politeness is highly valued by Pisces women. They don't like bluntness 

Sharing - lots of sharing. Pisces are touchy Feely and love companionship on a basic level. A Pisces woman likes to cook with her man, likes to go on a hiking trip with him. She likes to read with him, watch TV with him and yet she wants more and doesn't ever get bored. Although she doesn't like talking mundane stuff on the first few dates, she loves sharing all the mundane tidbits of her life with her partner. 

Places where Pisces get turned on the most - the neck, the back and the ankles. Also the breasts. 

For a Pisces man, his favorite spot is his neck and chest. He gets turned on when he is touched in these areas. (haha I know because Andrew is a Pisces. I always touch his chest) 

A Pisces woman doesn't like challenges and provocation. So if a man tried to be sarcastic, she will frown. A Pisces doesn't like a crude joke even if it's made in jest. 

Pisces love art and aesthetic and raw romance. So you will have to be as sensual as you can be, which by the way is very easy for you as a Pisces man, because sensuality is a hallmark trait of both Pisces men and women. So it won't be a difficulty for you. You have raw sensuality in you and that needs to be put on full display when you are in the company of a Pisces woman. Since Pisces loves art, take your Pisces woman to an art gallery. Take her to a library. Take her to a museum. She would appreciate your interest in the aesthetics. 

Pisces is a zodiac of the senses 

Pisces are the most elegant out of the whole zodiac. So a dinner date is a must. Romantic candlelight with sensual music is the type for the Pisces. Select a beautiful place near the beach and book a dinner for a beautiful evening. Pisces love the beach and the waters. They love romantic and aesthetic appeal. Before sex a Pisces would love and desire lots and lots of foreplay. You need to look into her eyes, grab her, touch her, tickle her, kiss her deeply, keep kissing her neck and touching her face. 

One thing I remember about my ex and the first conversation we had is when he told me that he would kiss my face and gently touch my face. And then turned me on very instantly. 

Pisces woman like me doesn't like cheap talk. So if a man talked about money and expenses and the boredom of everyday life, I would instantly turn off the conversation and move to something else. Pisces do not like money. They consider money talk as cheap and unappealing. 

In some ways, Pisces likes an escape. They are not pragmatic and pragmatism doesn't look appealing to them. So if you sat at a restaurant with a Pisces and started talking about the stock market, she is more likely to get up and walk off. 

Pisces love being admired for their looks. Tell the Pisces woman that she is absolutely beautiful and amazing. Pisces gorge on adulation and flattery. More the better. She won't get bored of it 

Raw sex. This is not what a Pisces wants. She wants raw romance, directly from the novels, but not raw sex. Talking too much about sex can turn her off. She will cringe. Rather talk about romance, like how much you miss her, how much you want her. Richard Burton Elizabeth Taylor style. Because Elizabeth Taylor was a famous Pisces. Richard Burton a scorpio, their life together was fire. Pisces enjoys fiery romance, like fireworks, passion is the most intimate quality of the Pisces, so her dating history is always enigmatic and colorful, her dating life is like a movie on a big screen, she enjoys the melodrama, ups and downs, Pisces needs a purpose to love her lover, she wants to see it as an eternal cause to be by his side. So raw sex will turn her off but raw romance will make her grow. Her love is exciting, and it comes straight from Romeo and Juliette. She is fiercely loyal and you will have to be with her 24/7 to strengthen your bond with her minute by minute inch by inch. 

46vwrw.jpg

46vwuj.jpg

Always be intriguing to the Pisces woman. Give her a sense of companionship and serenity. Be her mighty Macho savior and protector and her passionate lover. And the Pisces woman is forever for you. 

@Preety_India honestly I feel as if I just finished my one and only favorite romance novel xD (well I did read a 50 shades book once) 

i am eternally grateful ?

during the reading I made so many connections from people throughout my life I know or now recognize as Pisces :x

damn we rock,

And I never knew understood it ?

talk about being the most self deprived Pisces fellow there could be xD 

Edited by DrewNows

I got to wrap up a lot of things. 

My job resumes next Monday. 

So I need to get back on work. 

I won't be much on the forum anymore. 

Just my journals and focus on my growth. 

Andrew just finished telling me that the moon landing was fake. 

Hmm. 

Time to wrap him in a box and send him to space. 

Finally I can be at peace with myself. 

I can feel good. 

Today is a tiring day. And I'm not in a good mood at all. >:(

Another label name that I got is.... 

Colocasia stems. 

Nice black magic colocasia leaf 

Saw this picture on the web of a black colocasia leaf for the first time. Nice cute little dewdrop. 

470p3c.jpg

And another one is 

Deadwood Trees. 

I wanted blackwood hall but that would be too generic. 

470pis.jpg

OTM 

Optimal time management 

Many years ago in 2015 I had started writing a diary and created a concept called Optimal Time Management or OTM. I had added a lot of useful concepts under it that I derived through a lot of patient thinking and trial and error in my daily life. 

Some of those experiments worked whereas some of the techniques failed. This was all before joining Actualized.org. I was very consumed in those days with productivity and time management. I was very competitive back then. 

But life happened. Relationships happened. Time flew by...... I lost my energy and zest for life. I never looked back at the diary again. 

Today when I flipped through the diary and saw the year marked 2015 on my entry, it once again reminded me of the time management system I had created. I had called it OTM. 

In this journal I will try to reflect on the scribblings of my diary and rewrite those concepts that were lost in time.. 

Certain levels with whatever you do. 

Primary Threshold

Balance 

Stress threshold 

Toxic cutoff 

I think any habit is both good and bad. Even addiction. 

For example you could say watching Television is an addiction if you did too much. 

But how much is too much. 

To understand the nature of habits and addiction I have created a system of concepts. These concepts will help me understand how habits work and how to control and regulate them to avoid toxic behavior around habits and addictions.

This system is as follows 

Under - growth 

This is the stage where your activity is so low that it can be effectively be called zero or "under" 

For example if you drank 1 cup of coffee in 1 month or 2 months or watched TV once in a month for 10 minutes. I will call this " Under" 

You are an "under consumer" 

This is the Red zone. 

Primary Threshold

This is the stage where you have reasonably engaged in an activity to call it more than "Under" 

Example.. If you watched TV for 1 hour per day for 4 days a week throughout the month. I will say you have crossed the limit of "under". Now you are an average user or "average consumer" 

I will call this the green zone.. This is the zone where things haven't been figured out properly. 

Balance 

This is where your habit or addiction is fairly in balance. 

For example you have been watching TV for healthy reasons like watching health or inspirational shows that helps you gain more knowledge and information and is beneficial for your overall growth. You are watching a variety of shows and you do it by properly optimising your time and not giving up essential actions in lieu of these habits, then you have reached the balance level or threshold for such a habit.. 

In this stage or level you not only consider the nature of this habit, it's frequency, the amount time invested but also the quality of how this time invested. The qualitative aspects involving the beneficial aspects of the time you spend on this habit. 

This stage is a stage of balance and growth and integration where this habit will not degrade you over time but will serve to upgrade you. 

I will call this the yellow zone

Stress threshold 

This is a negative zone.. This is where you steer into a level of addiction and maladaptive function. Here you are obsessively engaged with the habit such that it creates a Grey zone. 

For example. If you're compulsively watching TV where you feel good initially because it's acting like a dopamine feed. You can't get enough of dopamine at this point. 

I will call it the Grey zone because here things are still muddy and you don't begin to see warning signs right away. 

You are blindly ignoring the effects and simply enjoying the habit or addiction. You think it's good as long as you don't see the danger ahead. 

Toxic cutoff 

This is the last stage. I will call it the Purple zone.. 

Here things begin to rapidly decline. A chain reaction is set off 

And your body begins to warn you about the dangers of your habits and addictions. You suffer insomnia because of the TV addiction. 

You suffer obesity because of the food addiction or you suffer symptoms of exhaustion and lethargy and burnout arising from the stress of engaging in that habit. 

At this point anything good that you are getting from that habit for example a high, entertainment or feel good hormones are all outweighed by the negative side effects of that habit. 

You are in dangerous terrain in this zone. Your health could easily take a turn for the worse if you don't control your habit or steer it in a positive direction. 

This is the cutoff stage. Here you must stop and revert back your habit or you're solely responsible for the consequences ahead. 

Simplified theory of things - I will call this. Wait. 

All of life is a stage.... Oh wait. What stage am I talking about.. 

Well that will come next. 

My list of names for my concepts 

• Decrepit house
  • Roc Kankakee
  • Banana succotash. And  
  • Bale Halona

• pine Grove

• Tiki Missaqua

• Grand Hotel 

• Sugar skull

• Alk opium

• Blossoming boulevard

• Snow ride

• Tropical Blends.

• Antimony River

• Milkshake duck 

• Litzy Hills 
  • Colocasia stems 

• Deadwood Trees 

Edited by Preety_India

I remember Black Dahlia and she is special to me 

4714qx.jpg

This file photo is from Wikipedia archives of Black Dahlia. She looks very beautiful. 

I will dedicate some of my concepts to her name and make her name a label for my few concepts. A tribute from me to this slain beauty. 

Decrepit house

Roc Kankakee

Banana succotash. 

Bale Halona

pine Grove

Tiki Missaqua

Grand Hotel 

Sugar skull

Alk opium

Blossoming boulevard

Snow ride

Tropical Blends.

Antimony River

Milkshake duck 

Litzy Hills 

Colocasia stems 

Deadwood Trees 

Black Dahlia 

Woke Street Bandana 

Coffee shop 8 

Graffiti Street 

Merry Berry 

Diamond Merchant 

Weikfield Green

Mahogany Avenue 

Voynich Manuscript 

Marcellus Marquise 

Cabin Quilt 

Maple house 

Mint Chutney 

471fel.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

The labels are now ready. 

Simplified theory of things - I will file this concept under Voynich Manuscript