Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justfortoday

Second Awakening Experience

5 posts in this topic

Hello my friends... I've commented here and there about the paranormal phenomena that has been manifesting in my experiences as of late. But nothing can describe what happened to me today as I was driving. 

I experienced a total awakening, of mind-bending proportions. To the point that I had to park in the emergency lane for 30 minutes. I witnessed, with my own eyes, how I was manipulating reality with my own mind. I am not sure if there is a name for this, but for a few seconds, I regressed time in my experience.

That's right. I regressed time in my direct experience. I am not saying I reversed time. I saw my car drive backwards for a few seconds, as if the scene had accidentally hit rewind and then play again.

In this moment my reality went meta, and my entire visual field became balanced, and I realized appearance is all there is.

So, I wanted to share the mind-bending insights I experienced.

Feel free to rip me apart. :D

——

1. Reality Already Happened

Reality is a divine singularity, a single point in space that contains all scenarios. It has already happened. It happened in an instant. All possible configurations of every possible instance of every possible object. You could imagine it as a sphere that is 100% full of matter because all possibilities of existence are contained in this singularity. 

I'm literally saying that what we experience as time is backwards.

Record yourself killing an ant. Up close. Then reverse the video. You will see the ant coming alive from death only to push your finder away and go its merry way.

Reality happened without an experiencer. In other words, no one was truly alive when it happened. The reality just happened, all in an instant. We will call this the “Reality Box”. It contains all realities that could ever be.

In this moment, the cosmos itself, the eternal void, awoke. Consciousness formed from the formless and it realized that it possessed inside of itself every possible thing that could ever be.

Consciousness is absolutely unlimited. It will, for eternity, possess each and every character inside of this “Reality Box”. It will experience every single character’s point of view.

What this literally means, is that consciousness is using you like a puppet.

You exist because everything exists, and now God gets to experience you. There is only one being to live your life. 

Close your left eye. Now, with your right eye wide open, ask yourself: “What is behind me”? — Your body will probably turn. But your vision never moves. What is behind you is the eternal void of consciousness which is projecting your reality like a screen in front of you, and has fooled you into thinking there is a physical world.

What is actually happening, and has happened your entire life, is that you, as the ghost of absolute infinity, can choose which path to take, from an infinite number of paths that have already been taken when that “Reality Box” got going that one time. 

You, as the ghost of absolute infinity, experience every character in this “Reality Box”. But it is even more shocking than that....

YOU ARE WATCHING this movie, "your life" — but NOW as GOD you can alter the movie and the script. That is your power as the creator!!!!!!!!

2. Other People / Consistency of Places and Objects

BUT! If I am consciousness / God experiencing a character in reality, then why do I see other people walking around and responding to me? Why are these 20 people sitting in this room with me having the same experience? Aren’t they alive at the same time?

This is naive realism. You are in a room with 20 people because you are having an experience of knowing which is only possible through consciousness. 

What is actually happening is that YOU are the only instance of consciousness in the entire universe.

That room you are sitting in, there are an infinite number of possibilities as to how this moment you are living could be.

You, as consciousness, are possessing the body you “think” you are in, and you have precipitated the scene and moment you are in right now from infinity through a series of logical steps and actions.

20 hours ago, justfortoday said:

That's right. I regressed time in my direct experience. I am not saying I reversed time. I saw my car drive backwards for a few seconds, as if the scene had accidentally hit rewind and then play again.

Interesting but have you thought that maybe you actually reversed time? Because time as we know it is a mind construct, not something really out there. I'm curious if you had any unusual sensations prior to this, or thought about something which altered your state of consciousness.

Reality is a divine singularity, a single point in space that contains all scenarios. It has already happened. It happened in an instant. All possible configurations of every possible instance of every possible object. You could imagine it as a sphere that is 100% full of matter because all possibilities of existence are contained in this singularity. 

I'm literally saying that what we experience as time is backwards.

This single point in space is said to be infinite void where no form or motion appears. When you experience spacetime, you are actually creating it right here, right now. There is no space outside for you to experience. Take for example your reflection in the mirror. What comes first is your awareness seeing the mirror and then comes your self-awareness perceiving your image. You are both the mirror and the image reflecting itself to infinity. Thus, void and everything are the same thing, right here, right now.

Reality happened without an experiencer. In other words, no one was truly alive when it happened. The reality just happened, all in an instant. We will call this the “Reality Box”. It contains all realities that could ever be.

In this moment, the cosmos itself, the eternal void, awoke. Consciousness formed from the formless and it realized that it possessed inside of itself every possible thing that could ever be.

Reality is not something beyond your perception because you are it and you are alive when your mind projects it. It is not predetermined as the void has no form. When you say consciousness, do you think that it is impersonal?

Consciousness is absolutely unlimited. It will, for eternity, possess each and every character inside of this “Reality Box”. It will experience every single character’s point of view.

What this literally means, is that consciousness is using you like a puppet.

From my perspective, consciousness is not some mysterious life force that embodies everything while you are moved by it. You are it.

You exist because everything exists, and now God gets to experience you. There is only one being to live your life. 

Close your left eye. Now, with your right eye wide open, ask yourself: “What is behind me”? — Your body will probably turn. But your vision never moves. What is behind you is the eternal void of consciousness which is projecting your reality like a screen in front of you, and has fooled you into thinking there is a physical world.

Agreed, except that I would rephrase "you exist because everything exists" as "everything exists because you exist".

YOU ARE WATCHING this movie, "your life" — but NOW as GOD you can alter the movie and the script. That is your power as the creator!!!!!!!!

Yep, that's the power of self awareness. When you become aware that you are God, nothing is impossible for you for manifest, as mind has the power to create and is able to stretch way beyond its imagined limits.

So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

Though I'm not sure why you say that you're a character or a puppet. Because it appears to me that you are the puppeteer. That means that you are able to manipulate reality just in the same way as you move your body. Body is not any different than the space around you.

Edited by Member

What if all of this is just a part of your own dream happening within THE dream?

You as GOD have the creative liberty to make up whatever story you want and that will be your reality.

@justfortoday , could you please tell us about yourself or your spiritual journey thus far. Do you meditate, for example? Have you had other spontaneous experiences previously?

1 hour ago, astrokeen said:

@justfortoday , could you please tell us about yourself or your spiritual journey thus far. Do you meditate, for example? Have you had other spontaneous experiences previously?

Sure. I've been a spiritual seeker my whole life, but always from a dualistic POV. I believed God had created us like a painter and he was separate and ruling over us. That notion got shattered a few weeks ago when I awoke. I've been experiencing dozens of paranormal phenomena ever since and every night I have deeper and deeper awakenings.

I do meditate, as part of my larger forray into Magick. 

And yes, if you click on my profile and go to my very first thread here I described how I woke up without a body and then felt layered back into my body upon realization. It was very scary.