Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
khalifa

Trying To Find A Certain Video Again

7 posts in this topic

Leo was discussing about human plato's and why they stop growing up/maturing up as they were conditioned of what's around them.

Any idea which one it could be guys?

Sorry I don't know which one that one was...

I'm looking for one myself... the one where Leo nearly cries at the end of the video when tells about his enlightened experience... 

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

Human Plato's? Is that a typo? I thought I'd seen all of his videos at least once but that doesn't ring a bell. 

@Nic I think his true vision video has an emotional response towards the end of his video, I don't think leo has reached enlightenment phase, I'm unaware of a video of him mentioning he has managed to reach it. If you do find it link here, I find that it's quite interesting to cry when reaching enlightenment phase i thought you'd almost reach a robotic phase of not really feeling much or feeling very neutral towards everything since nothing really matters at that point unless you choose to let it matter to you.

@ChimpBrain I'll try to get into more detail, He talks about how everyone stops growing up after reaching their 20s usually as they just copy the typical life phase around them, and their growth either stops or platos and sometimes even declines by copying neurotic behaviors given off by society as they think it's the norm. He always uses his hands on the down / up phase from a kid growing up to an adult , and then an adult declining on his maturity by using his hands again from down to up.

@Infinite 

@electroBeam

Thanks for the links I'll try check those out soon.

@khalifa I didn't say that he was enlightened, but that he had an experience. In the video, towards the end, he describes the beauty of it and have tears in his eyes. But he didn't say he cried during his trip as far as I can remember... but I did!;) 

For my part, it wasn't what I would call a neutral state but pure loving state. 

Edited by Nic

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."