Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OBEler

Upcoming Detoxification with DMPS

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have ADS and plan to do a detoxification with chelat therapy next week with DMPS.

Now I read on this site http://www.dmpsbackfire.com/default.shtml that it could be dangerous. What do you think about it, is the risk worth it?

Every detoxification protocol should first be based on opening up your elimination channels especially the gut. Assuming that most people who have toxicity issues also have gut problems (dysbiosis, increased permeability of gut walls and inflammation) if you start detoxifying without cleaning gut, opening up kidneys and unburdening liver you can end up with lots of problems. 

I would recommend Joe Pizzorno's: Toxin Sollution

Btw are you sure it is caused by heavy metal toxicity? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 No I am just guessing.

This will be a provocation test. After this you can see on which metal you are toxified, but the results can be put into question because there are weak references. 

Thanks for the book tip, I will check it out

Edited by OBEler

Ah I see. 

If a positive result comes back, the book is an amazing manual on how to do it safely :)

Good luck!

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@OBEler Hey, I would really advise against doing provocation tests. I heard of many people, which got seriously bad health issues from doing them.

The problem is, that in these tests huge amounts of metals can be mobilized from non-problematic tissues, which then redistributes in glands, the liver and the brain.

I studied metal-detoxing very intensely and it seems to me, that the Andrew Cutler Chelation Protocol is the safest and most effective of all metal detoxing protocols. Many people report of alleviated ADHD, mania, social anxiety, depression, insomnia, autism, allergies, digestive problems or even Parkinson's.

If you want more information on this topic, just send me a private message. I am glad to help. :D

And sorry for possible errors in the text, English is not my first language.

DMSA and ALA are alternatives depending on which heavy metal you have issues with and if the chelator needs to cross the BBB. But yeah, first clean up the gut as best as you can, maybe test for parasites or candida.

A holistic approach to self-development:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_SYn51AKL3DLkFsuqI9kbw

"Only from the heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi