Fkdel

some help here ? Acid trip

10 posts in this topic

Hey, guys! What' s up ? Hope you are all fine :)

So, in my last acid trip there was literally kind of a bad cloud that didn't let me see the beauty of things, or how things really are, any thoughs about wat can it be ? 

In the trip before this one i had this massive release, that bettered my state a lot. In this trip my state was the same(good one) but it had this cloud, my trips are normaly really healing, this one not so much.

I do a lot of shadow work :)

Probably a thought loop of some sort. 

The acid doesn't do all the work for you, sounds like you were expecting something from it. 

I think mushrooms are better for just, going along with the trip, like you are in the backseat. 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

3 hours ago, Fkdel said:

any thoughs about wat can it be ?

Get used to it. There's gonna be very hairy moments if you trip long enough.

It happens because you are fundamentally afraid to become conscious of everything that is. Certain insights become so deep that your mind isn't able to handle them, so it reacts with fear.

One bad trip doesn't necessarily mean anything. It's just a blip on the radar screen in the grand scheme of things. Sounds like you haven't even experienced a proper bad trip yet.

Some trips are like nightmares that leave you horrified.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You'll need another acid trip to inquiry what happen in that one ??

I had one similar to yours, where I spent all the trip with fear in a kind of fetal position. My conscioussness was so low that I even didn't understand what happened or why the trip was that way. (Part of the problem sometimes is the dose, which sometimes is enough to fuck you up, but not enough to be conscious enough to know what or why that is happening).

This gets solved with time, as you get more consciouss, trips that in the past you wouldn't understand or grasp what is happening, you will start to understand.

Edited by Javfly33

57 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You'll need another acid trip to inquiry what happen in that one ?

Correct!

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Once I got this delusion of that I have to pay for all the freedom I had as a human being. Now I had to be tortured like in hell for the sake of the universe to continue existing, until I become a human again, yeah it was horrifying.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Get used to it. There's gonna be very hairy moments if you trip long enough.

It happens because you are fundamentally afraid to become conscious of everything that is. Certain insights become so deep that your mind isn't able to handle them, so it reacts with fear.

One bad trip doesn't necessarily mean anything. It's just a blip on the radar screen in the grand scheme of things. Sounds like you haven't even experienced a proper bad trip yet.

Yes, wasn't bad at all, hahaha. Just felt like a wasn't understanding the message. 

14 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

You'll need another acid trip to inquiry what happen in that one ??

I had one similar to yours, where I spent all the trip with fear in a kind of fetal position. My conscioussness was so low that I even didn't understand what happened or why the trip was that way. (Part of the problem sometimes is the dose, which sometimes is enough to fuck you up, but not enough to be conscious enough to know what or why that is happening).

This gets solved with time, as you get more consciouss, trips that in the past you wouldn't understand or grasp what is happening, you will start to understand.

I wasn't afraid at all, i was pretty normal, haha. But it had this ugly aspect to everything, that i didn't understood what it was.