Javfly33

It´s difficult to get protein while doing vegan diet, how do you do it?

25 posts in this topic

I also would recommend actually educating yourself about nutrition and checking in some guides from some legit vegans, if you're serious about this.

Most newbie vegans quit after 1-3 month because they didn't do enough research and ate inadequately and then they start to feel bad and trash the veganism\vegetarian movement, calling it "unstable", lol. While in reality, they just were idiots and were never serious about their diet. For guys like this, I think, it would be way better to just stick to some normal diet, with it their ignorance won't hurt them that much.

Edited by Hello from Russia

1 hour ago, Hello from Russia said:

I also would recommend actually educating yourself about nutrition and checking in some guides from some legit vegans, if you're serious about this.

Most newbie vegans quit after 1-3 month because they didn't do enough research and ate inadequately and then they start to feel bad and trash the veganism\vegetarian movement, calling it "unstable", lol. While in reality, they just were idiots and were never serious about their diet. For guys like this, I think, it would be way better to just stick to some normal diet, with it their ignorance won't hurt them that much.

^^^^

You’ve hit the nail on the head.

If you wanna be vegan long term you gotta educate and take action, it’s not for the lazy. 

With animal products, you can get everything you need, but you get all the extra shit that comes with it.

With veganism, you have to make sure you are getting everything you need, but don’t get all the extras. 

The reason people see short term effects is they cut out a lot of the bad stuff, but often fail to truly add in all the stuff they need leading to deficiencies. 

Id recommend Dr Gregor, Simnett Nutrition, Medical Medium (not Strictly vegan but my fave atm) & Dr Fuhrmam (Nutrtitarian diet) 

good luck @javafly

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

On 12/6/2020 at 8:20 PM, Hello from Russia said:

Cool, I'll inform myself but the info in the internet seems quite diverse and somewhat contradictory. Feels like listening to the body is the best guide. Because so far I'm feeling even better since I eat zero meat and way less eggs . 

Thanks for the sources mate @LfcCharlie4 I'll look into it . Gotta try the celery juice hack too btw !!

Edited by Javfly33

I red that you should consume 400 my (females) or 450 mg (males) which equals to three eggs a day. Another option is eating about 5 kg of spinach every day ;]

I started making bread with coconut flour to avoid grains. This way I am also consuming eggs in other form than just boiled. You can also try making 90 second microwave bread.

Nut butter, more Vegan protein powder (Vega brand is good imo), chia seeds, plant based milk, bean-based pasta, hummus, and if you like it/can afford it the fake sausages from tofurkey and field roast usually have around 20grams or more of protein each. Honestly, it can be a little tough doing a high protein diet while being vegan. Best of luck to you!