Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

There just is no answer

13 posts in this topic

THIS communication has been discussed a little bit lately on the Forum...

I've attended a few of his zoom sessions in the last couple months while in quarantine.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Love is the answer :)

But the 'YOU' that believes 'I' made a clever suggestion, isn't real :o

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Contemplate the difference between real and non-real ??

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Contemplate the difference between real and non-real ??

everything is real and unreal...

Real in the sense that you can go out and touch a tree it feels solid and real it's apparently what is..

Unreal in the sense that anything that the mind does or thinks to describe what a tree is, is not really what the tree is... it's empty it can't be pinned down or labeled.

Even more interesting the one that believes it's contemplating is just an misidentification with a thought about contemplating as the ME.

There isn't a 'YOU'...

Don't contemplate with the belief that YOU are contemplating...

Empty your glass completely and contemplate: who is the one contemplating ; where does this one exist; what is it made out of?

10 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Then how about your answer 'there is no answer'?.. That's a statement too, and not an absence of one.

13 minutes ago, Waken said:

Then how about your answer 'there is no answer'?.. That's a statement too, and not an absence of one.

It wasn't my answer, there is no ME.

Yes there is no answer because there isn't a real question or questioner.

There can still be apparent statements or communications, they just don't hold any real value or meaning behind them... there just pointing to something that can be recognized beyond the self structure.

Edited by VeganAwake

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

Yes there is no answer because there isn't a real question or questioner.

There can still be apparent statements or communications, they just don't hold any real value or meaning behind them... there just pointing to something that can be recognized beyond the self structure.

Then what you mean by 'there is no answer' is that an answer is only concept. Yet there can be the experience that love is the answer, and that is not concept. I've had for example a moment that my being 'clicked' which came with a certain thought like love is the answer. You think this can only be a thought, and in a sense it is, but everything can allign with that experience or recognition, so in a sense it's all to real. You're thinking in terms of it's this or that, there is an answer, or there isn't an answer and yet it's this and that.

Edited by Waken

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

Thoughts, beliefs, ideas...

There is an answer. I am the answer, ok nothing to laugh about. Lets be nonsensical. 

I have dinner with Sonia Sui. 

Mahasamadhi or turn it into a joke what else. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, Waken said:

Then what you mean by 'there is no answer' is that an answer is only concept. Yet there can be the experience that love is the answer, and that is not concept. I've had for example a moment that my being 'clicked' which came with a certain thought like love is the answer. You think this can only be a thought, and in a sense it is, but everything can allign with that experience or recognition, so in a sense it's all to real. You're thinking in terms of it's this or that, there is an answer, or there isn't an answer and yet it's this and that.

Yes exactly there can be an experience that love is the answer there... and it's whole complete and perfect.

Meanwhile existence is just carrying on exactly the same way as it did before. Apparent Existence does not depend on an answer it does not need anyone to find an answer because there isn't a real question... everything is already full complete and perfect it's already the Kingdom of Heaven it's already Paradise.

See what happens is the self lays down it's perceived reality on top of reality and thinks it has found an answer.. when you are asleep your identified with thoughts and seeking energy that believes there is something that needs answering realized discovered sought after understood all of the above...

But there's nothing to find because there is nothing actually missing and there is not an actual entity inside the body that needs to find something it's just misidentification with thoughts feelings beliefs perceptions as the ME character somewhere in the body.

Enlightenment is recognizing there isn't anyone that actually needs an answer and there is nothing to find because everything is already as it is.

When the seeking energy and thoughts are no longer identified with there's nothing that needs anything.

Therefore when Enlightenment occurs there is no longer a ME... which is already the case.

❤ do you have eyes to see

Edited by VeganAwake

37 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Thoughts, beliefs, ideas...

exactly ❤

Or imagine this answer. 

Awareness creates body and "world" but without talking bodies and you from start know. You know from very start without pointless life game.