Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad_

The very first trip.

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys! Yesterday I've done Mashrooms for the first time in my entire life and that was amazing!. 

I've taken 4 grams of dried mashrooms with apple juice. 

I started to feel the effect after 40 minutes. I was walking on a street and everything was so real and alive! It seemed like trees were breathing, I didn't feel my legs! I was so emotional! I felt happiness, excitement, sadness, sorrow, love and some other emotions at the same time! Girls semed so hot, so I couldn't help starring at them. I was smiling without any reason. Suddenly, I realized that I've been lying to myself my whole life! It was so painful to realize that. I wanted to die, because all my life seemed mean and pitty. I realized I don't like my job at all, because it hurts me and other people. I become so aware of how societie works. It's all about lying and deceptions. People are good, but some them seem bad because they don't know how to live a really good life and what happiness really is. Life is not about getting money, success,power, sex. This kind of life leads to sadness. The only one thing that I know is I don't know anything at all. I was bulshitting myself and everyone around me bulshited me. That was a bitter pillow to swallow. Truth is painful.

Today I told my boss that I want to leave my job. There are a lot of questions which need to be answered. 

Sorry for the grammar mistakes, I'm Ukrainian and English not my native language.

Love you, guys.

Edited by Vlad_

Seems like you have had a nice experience Vlad. Glad you enjoyed your trip. 

1 hour ago, Vlad_ said:

Today I told my boss that I want to leave my job. There are a lot of questions which need to be answered. 

Just some words of caution. Don't rush important life decisions now. Take your time. Think things through.

Make sure you have your survival needs under control before you make drastic life choices. Shrooms change your perceptions temporarily, but eventually, you return back to reality. You don't want reality to hit you in the face.  

If you have enough savings and don't enjoy your job, it is ok to quit.

If you must have a job to survive, consider staying at your job or changing jobs to something you would enjoy doing.

The Truth is so powerful and beautiful that it will kill you. But you want to die before you die to arrive at Truth, and not just die. 

@JosephKnecht

I've been thinking about leaving my job for almost a year, so it´s not a rush decision. 

I just was afraid to do that, because I will have to go to the army for two years when I leave the job. 

1 hour ago, JosephKnecht said:

The Truth is so powerful and beautiful that it will kill you. But you want to die before you die to arrive at Truth, and not just die. 

Did you mean the death of my Ego?

6 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

Did you mean the death of my Ego?

Yes. Death of the Ego. 

Then it seems like you have a plan. Sounds good. 

1 hour ago, JosephKnecht said:

Seems like you have had a nice experience Vlad. Glad you enjoyed your trip. 

Just some words of caution. Don't rush important life decisions now. Take your time. Think things through.

Make sure you have your survival needs under control before you make drastic life choices. Shrooms change your perceptions temporarily, but eventually, you return back to reality. You don't want reality to hit you in the face.  

If you have enough savings and don't enjoy your job, it is ok to quit.

If you must have a job to survive, consider staying at your job or changing jobs to something you would enjoy doing.

LOL

Yeah good luck with that attitude to "arrive at Truth".

Truth is not for you if you put so much value at your survival.

I do think your message is good thought, according to the subforum we are in (self-actualization). But just wanted to give you a heads-up ;)

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 Is that your child in your profile picture?

When she starting riding her bicycle did she use training wheels or you just pushed her down from a mountain on a racing bike?