Eren Eeager

Going healthier vs transitioning. a question about spiral dynmics

4 posts in this topic

Is a society more likely to transition to higher stage or adopt healthier policies.

So US for example, will it transition to stage green or become healthier in its current stage, orange? 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

12 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

Is a society more likely to transition to higher stage or adopt healthier policies.

So US for example, will it transition to stage green or become healthier in its current stage, orange? 

Probably both, stages dont dissappear as we move up the spiral but they get refined. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

there is still the possibility of backlash and regress into another stage. like the us for example already did under trump. politics has some red tendencies which play out at the moment - these tendencies exist on a basic level, if it would not it wouldn’t reveal itself. there is a lot to speculate about transitions - social injustice does not automatically transition towards ecological justice, not even to social justice, it will lead to some outcome though - in that sense, first, it of course must move into a healthy orange. at the moment what is in turmoil and being challenged is social pride in general, it will probably lead to a healthier orange, although the problem is the red structure underneath - politics has to change alongside to transition into green. transitioning into green is not a quantum leap it will take time. i doubt there is a rule of thumb to answer to the question of it being more likely to turn out one or the other way.

Edited by remember