Mosess

WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW??

23 posts in this topic

Let go... or fight it like an idiot. That's what I'm doing :)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Mosess said:

I don't get it

Talking to people about this makes me feel like i am literally talking to robots.

What is happening right now, like what is this exact fucking moment? it is LITERALLY there. RIGHT NOW! THIS!?

Talking to someone about this topic makes me feel either like:

1-  i am totally insane, which by now i know i am not. why? because the fact is that this MOMENT is happening RIGHT FUCKING NOW, and for some reason people don't get it..

2- the other person/persons are totally insane. why? because they are not noticing the FUCKING SIGNIFICANCE of FACT that this MOMENT is happening RIGHT FUCKING NOW, and THEY are IN IT TOO.

I need help, i have been stuck on this question for a lot. i mean, ALOT.

What is...... THIS? by THIS i mean Literally EVERYTHING.

How can i answer this question myself? it feels impossible. Why?

Because THIS is literally IMPOSSIBLE, How can this moment EXIST?

It's so simple that its overlooked...

The mind thinks it will find a solution to its apparent problem which will give it fulfillment at a future date. It believes that if it just comes across the right information it will find the hidden secret of creation.

But this whole setup it's like running on a hamster wheel...it feels like you're getting somewhere but you're actually just spinning your tires because there is nothing to be found.

Everything is already whole complete and perfect... nothing is missing, so nothing could be found.

The ego / mind does not want to hear this message because it senses its own death.... the ego says seek but do not find.

The constant seeking perpetuates the belief that there is a real 'ME' that will one day find what it's looking for and finally be fulfilled....

The solution to the apparent problem isn't finding something externally...

The solution is recognizing there is nothing to find. It's getting off the hamster wheel and letting the seeking energy / ego construct die out.

Everything is unknowable because the one that believes it can know something is Maya (illusion of self).

The illusory self-identity within the body starts forming at a very young age and builds on top of itself as you get older. You start identifying with thoughts, ideas, beliefs, perceptions and energy as the 'ME' character within the body.

Sometimes this energetic misidentification can collapse which could be referred to as Awakening or Enlightenment.

So if there was an answer to "what is happening" it could be said that its unknowable because there really isn't anyone here to know anything.

It's unknowable and indescribably perfect whole and complete for know one....

Its everything that apparently arises...

It's THIS!!! 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

5 hours ago, Mosess said:

What is...... THIS? by THIS i mean Literally EVERYTHING.

How can i answer this question myself? it feels impossible. Why?

Because THIS is literally IMPOSSIBLE, How can this moment EXIST?

Actually, if you chase after the answer only through concepts and symbols you get no where. I can't even tell you not to think or to do something cos that itself my own articulation of a concept that supposed to coherent with prior concepts you had been acquainted with. So, life is nothing but a pattern!.