Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LearningPodo

How to do a Paradigm Shift?

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

So I'm 19 and I've realized that for the majority of my life I've held a negative paradigm in my mind. My high school kind of traumatized me because I went to this super rich high school full of very very well rounded and intelligent people. In turn I internalized an inferiority complex, victim mentality, and probably some other negative attitudes.

Now I'm in college and I feel MUCH better about myself and life in general. However, sometimes I still get triggered by certain dynamics that just cause me to shut down. 

How do I do a complete paradigm shift? How do I completely change the way I see myself and the world? I'm very motivated, and I've improved a lot. I'm a lot more confident and social, but I yearn for more. I want to be able to form relationships with women without the negative voice in my mind always creeping up on me.

It’s conditioning. Awareness is an important key in de-conditioning and moving forward. You are aware of the conditioning when it pops up and realize it doesn’t feel right and not what you want. It still pops up, yet if you continually re-orient yourself toward what feels genuine and good you will orient yourself toward the feelings and growth you truly desire. 

A couple things that helped me was to get curious and put myself in environments that can allow me to expand. For example, I had a sheltered religious upbringing and when I went to college, all sorts of new opportunities arose. Yet there were negative “voices” in my mind that would pop up and judge others that were not like how I was programmed to believe that people should be like. The awareness and desire to be free of it were essential for me. I started going outside my comfort zone - for example in exploring the material in some of my courses and the people I spent time with. As old programmed beliefs arose I could acknowledge it and let it go. With time, I realized the negative voice wasn’t even my voice. It was a voice programmed into me!

You can watch videos by Bob Proctor. He's like to talk about Paradigm shift. Mindset stuff. Not Spiritual stuff.

You can release all your triggers via the sedona method.

Let go of it, to get the power back. Start small. See this video for example.