Leo Gura

Octavio Rettig Rebuttal

24 posts in this topic

I really like how he approached this situation. To me his intentions are pure here, I think he is trying to force his body open so energy doesn't get blocked, but wtf do I know lol. Very interesting though.

Btw if this is how a 5-meo experience looks from the outside, I don't know how you would say it is safe to do alone. 

This on the other hand is pretty fucked

Edited by traveler

Honestly I completely believe his side of the story from that video but I also didn't know who he was before came onto this thread, sound understandable though

When I went skydiving I had to sign a waiver that if my parachute fails none of my relatives are allowed to sue the skydiving company or instructors.

That was a sobering document to sign, Lol.

When I pulled that cord, I prayed to God that it would open. And I didn't believe in God back then, Lol.

Some of life's most epic experiences are inherently risky.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I get the sense that Octavio gives them some massive doses. It's much easier to get freaked out that way than the gradual way that we dose here.

Pretty accurate.

5 hours ago, Space said:

You mention the negatives of the group session with Octavio, any positives?

The love, caring, and non-judgemental acceptance among the retreat members is phenomenal. Octavio himself is pretty fun as a person and has handled a myriad of situations with his clients. It is highly unlikely that he won't have an idea as to what should be done in a given situation. And of course, the most significant positive is that he is making this medicine more accessible to a lot of people, including those in Europe. 

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard